• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Nan the cutie normal villager [Adopted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

yiesha

Have a heart
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (50) +
She's just simply so very adorable. But I am planning to a themed town. So she has to go ;o;
She's leaving within the nx 3-4 days but I'll TT her to box if anyone request. Otherwise, she'll stay here until I have urgent need for her to go cuz she's a cutie in person, and she have such lovely house. I put her in box cuz someone supposed to pick her up today, but it's already midnight and that person still havent come. So, she's back available. I do not want to void her :<

Anyone please give her a lovely home

P/s: If you voided any villager and today is the first time you on, please let me know. I am saving my 10th spot after Nan. Include Nan, I am at 10 villagers, I just want to keep precautions.
Thank you~~!!

Last edited:
She is still available but you may only get her in next 10hr or tomorrow. You may reserved her.

I would like Nan, do you mean in the next 10 minutes? Or I need to wait 10 hours? 'Cause I can get her now, not tomorrow. :p

Edit: I voided Avery today, I don't know how this will effect your 10th spot. I have tt'd since voiding him though.

Last edited:
I would like Nan, do you mean in the next 10 minutes? Or I need to wait 10 hours? 'Cause I can get her now, not tomorrow. :p

Edit: I voided Avery today, I don't know how this will effect your 10th spot. I have tt'd since voiding him though.

Hours cuz I'm working now D:
Currently someone is reserving her from Reddit.
Hope got through. Otherwise I'll repost her

Hours cuz I'm working now D:
Currently someone is reserving her from Reddit.
Hope got through. Otherwise I'll repost her
Ah, I'm happy someone on reddit has reserved her then! I just didn't want her to go to the void. I loved having her in another town, thought I'd grab her if no one else wanted her. Since I'm super busy tomorrow, I wouldn't be able to grab her anyway. :)

Ah, I'm happy someone on reddit has reserved her then! I just didn't want her to go to the void. I loved having her in another town, thought I'd grab her if no one else wanted her. Since I'm super busy tomorrow, I wouldn't be able to grab her anyway. :)

SO TRUE!!
I did want to void her either cuz she's soooo sweet!!
And thank you very much for the love for Nan ;-;

I put her in box cuz someone supposed to pick her up today, but it's already midnight and that person still havent come. So, she's back available. I do not want to void her :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back