• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Name My OC

piichinu

live laugh love :)
Bells
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Coco
Ruby
Heart Glow Wand
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Yoshi Easter Egg
um ill just give you guys tbt or something for names i like (but might not choose)

but anyway heres my oc:
commission_for_piichinu_by_memoneo-d98ldk5.png

rn im thinking of cecil

pls let me know

Oh man, they look gorgeous! ;u; I'd love to hear a bit about their personality!

How about either Celeste, Leia or Priya?

so far tinycentaur's suggestions are my favorites but im still leaning toward cecil

shes bubbly, she likes food a lot, uhh im not sure tbh. shes rly good at fighting even tho she comes off as harmless, etc.

Hmmm... It's not much to go on, but here are a few options.

Cecilia, by the way, means "blind". (Cecil is typically the male form)

NAMES THAT MEAN CHEERFUL
Alair, Alanna, Alyanna, Hillary, Ilaria, Bonnie

NAMES THAT MEAN JOY
Abbie, Abigail, Chara

NAMES THAT MEAN FLOWER
Azalea, Clover, Camellia, Daisy, Fleur, Jasmin, Lilly, Lilliana

NAMES THAT MEAN SUNSHINE
Solana (didn't see other in my initial search, but I'm sure there's others)

NAMES THAT MEAN FRIEND
Dakota, Winnie, Connolly

Obviously there's countless others, but that is a few options. This is how I often like to name my original characters for my projects. For me, it feels more meaningful when I pick something that is associated with the character's personality.

I would think about what makes your character. Decide on her personality traits, her history, her likes and dislikes. This will help you get to know your character and what name would best represent.

yeah i dont really care that much about personalities when i have characters bc i dont use em for stories or anything. i just get art of them and suggest an expression. also ye im aware of that but i prefer cecil so ?\_(ツ)_/?

but thanks for the names, alair is p cute

Cessalie, Cissa, Ceilor (Like Sailor),Cesai, Apollia (Apollo was an archer), Artilla, Atlantia, Artillia, Kira, Tess,Tessa,Kirian

Back