Name-chain Pro Designs!

ACKid9

Bells
Okay, so if you've heard of ACCFPopTart, you may know what I'm talking about, well, for those who don't know, ACCFPopTart is a ACCF hacker who has a YouTube account, and he wears a Pro Design with his initials on. If you want to see what they look like, search for ACCFPopTart on YouTube and eventually you'll find out what I mean. So if you want your own Pro Design of these made, this is the right place! Each order is 1,000 bells each, and if you want your name on the back, it's raised up to 1,500 bells. So, if you want one, post what you want on your shirt and I'll be able to make it! Please note that I can only deliver on weekends due to the time differences between USA and UK.

Wait, wa- These Pro Designs have the first letter of your name on the front and your full name on the back. e.g. For your shirt Jim, it would be like this: J on the front attached to a chain, and "Jimmy" or "Jim" on the back. You understand now?

Um, call me a noob, but I don't know how to upload pictures here...
And, I don't mind that I'm working for cheap, I just want to give people their very own shirts. =D

ACKid9 said:
Um, call me a noob, but I don't know how to upload pictures here...
And, I don't mind that I'm working for cheap, I just want to give people their very own shirts. =D
Got an SD card?

ACKid9 said:
Wait, wa- These Pro Designs have the first letter of your name on the front and your full name on the back. e.g. For your shirt Jim, it would be like this: J on the front attached to a chain, and "Jimmy" or "Jim" on the back. You understand now?
kk I get it so J on the front with Jimmy on the back okay thats cool!

I would like 2 shirts please.
one with J on the front and Josh on the back and one with C on the front and Chloe on the back. PM me for my friend code.

So wait do you mean Animal crossing city folk bells or this website bells? If you mean city folk bells then I'd link this made on the front
imgres
and this on the back
imgres

P.S. I hope that worked

P.S.S. darn it didn't how do I post an image

@Josh1, sure, I'll be making the shirts in a min, so I'll PM you when they're done.

@linkfan22, can't you just post what you need on your shirt, you don't need to post a pic...

Well, if you do the writing too thin then you can't see it properly, but if you do it a bit thicker, it'll be more clearer.

Um, I can't do "linkfan22" in a line so I'll have to try and do it like this: Link
Fan

There isn't much space so I'll do it like that, is that okay? If not, well...

Back