• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[NA] H: Series 1-WA (Chief, Bluebear etc) W: WA48 Cleo!!!

Hi there! I have 002 Tom Nook, 023 Cheri, 036 Alli, and 059 Nate! Would you be willing to trade for 001 Isabelle, 015 Tortimer, and 082 Goose? Let me know! Also, I'm in the US but I can ship to Canada, just a heads up.

Hi there! I have 002 Tom Nook, 023 Cheri, 036 Alli, and 059 Nate! Would you be willing to trade for 001 Isabelle, 015 Tortimer, and 082 Goose? Let me know! Also, I'm in the US but I can ship to Canada, just a heads up.

Yeah definitely! Sounds good to me :) I'll pm you in a little while

- - - Post Merge - - -

Molly for Maddie?

Sure thing! I'll pm you in a bit :)

Hey there! I have Plucky, would you trade for Ellie? I'm in Canada too :)

Bunnie is one of the last 2 cards I need for series 1. I would trade any of my cards for her! You can check my thread in my signature and tell me what you'd like for her!

Hi again! I see you added Punchy to your available cards. I have Ruby coming in the mail (she should get here this week). As long as you don't mind waiting for Ruby to arrive (want to make sure she's in good condition), would you be interested in trading again? Let me know! :)

Hi again! I see you added Punchy to your available cards. I have Ruby coming in the mail (she should get here this week). As long as you don't mind waiting for Ruby to arrive (want to make sure she's in good condition), would you be interested in trading again? Let me know! :)

Yes, absolutely! I'd love to trade Punchy for Ruby :) I'll put him on hold for you

Hey, I have Kapp'n 005, Saharah 13, and Cleo WA48.

I'd be interested in Pudge 064, Cole 096, Tammi 260, Mallary 321, and WA43 Olive.

Also in Canada, let me know via PM! You can also check my trading thread (linked in my sig) if you want to see other series cards I have.

Hi!

I really, REALLY need Chief and I have a dozen options for you! I'll pm my offer right away :)

I am also in Canada! I'd love to trade with you, I've been looking for Chief forever ^-^ ❤️ I hope we can work something out! Xo

Ruby arrived in today's mail and she looks great. As soon as I get myself organized, I'll send you a PM. :)

I just sent out our current trade, but I can also trade 011 Harriett for 189 Drift!

Last edited:
Back