Shop N64's Temp Art Shop (Reqs Closed!)

Holy!! You're a wonderful artist! For your first time drawing birds anatomically correct, you did a fantastic job! Nobody would have assumed it was your first time!

You did an amazing job! hestu's birds look adorable!

Thanks all!!

I will likely start working on the next commission later today. At the moment I'm trying to draw a new avatar for myself with a rainbow background (which I don't expect to take very long), if it works out I'll use it but if not then I'll either stick with my current one or switch to a different drawing I've made in the past.

Thanks all!!

I will likely start working on the next commission later today. At the moment I'm trying to draw a new avatar for myself with a rainbow background (which I don't expect to take very long), if it works out I'll use it but if not then I'll either stick with my current one or switch to a different drawing I've made in the past.
I really love your art !! ... every single one that you’ve done is amazing! I have a new mayor named Clara in my newest town called Riverden, and when I get a signature look for her (still working on that LOL) I would like you to do some art for me if you’re able. I’ll be in touch ❀️
Keep up the amazing talented work - I came on here because I wanted to check out Valzed’s signatures and found all these other wonderful examples of your art!
Love it!
Pen
Ps: I was going to point out that PocketCamp is an excellent reference for clothing ... if the needed piece is in your inventory you can get your mayor or other peeps to model it and can get nice closeups with great detail! I have done that quite often :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm really glad that you like my art! You can post in this thread or send me a message using the form on the OP, and I'll consider your request! It just might take a bit longer cause I may be in classes by then haha

No worries! It may take a bit more gameplay before I decide on a signature look ❀️ Clara is named for my mother who was a artist/sculptor ... I wish there was an artist type outfit :rolleyes:
Thanks for considering my request :lemon:

4925.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heh heh ... the beret might look ok for my mother but the moustache not a great look :D

I have a question for those of you who see this message. Of i were to open an Etsy shop to sell my art, how much would you guys be willing to pay for it? I obviously don't expect you to buy my art with RLC but I have no clue what it's worth so I would appreciate some feedback :>

Also sorry the latest commission is taking 4738638 years to finish, I'm dying tryin to get it to look good in my eyes lollll

i would personally pay 10-25 dollars? prob more tbh but i need a life lol. cool art!

i would personally pay 10-25 dollars? prob more tbh but i need a life lol. cool art!

That's actually more than I was expecting lol (then again I don't really have a high opinion of my art)

I appreciate your input!! Also ty for the compliment!! :)

Last edited:
Yeah I'd pay in the same range as above! :) Your art is really good!!

I'm terrible at pricing art but I'm normally willing to pay between $10 - $20 for a piece if I like the artist's style. Sometimes it depends on what the art is. For a nice full body or more than one subject in a piece I'm more willing to pay a bit more. I don't thinking I'm helping. πŸ˜– Sorry about that!

You don't have to apologize for taking the time you need to create. Sometimes a piece just needs a bit longer to get what's in our head to flow through our hands.

An etsy shop would be so cool! I would buy if I had the means to (I have no cards at all).

I would say the same as above, 10-25$ depending on complexity (more complex designs get more money cause they take so much more time and effort and sanity). Your art looks really good and I love the colour choices, they would look very nice framed up. If you plan on doing physical prints, you would have to take into account shipping and bleed and all that, but most people do digital commissions as it is.

Commission #4 for Corrie is *finally* finished! I apologize for such a long wait, I went through a few different designs before settling on this one, plus I just moved back into my dorm at school so it's been wild here for the last few days.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it! β™‘
EOI7ar-RUUAEtf-KU.jpg

Commission #4 for Corrie is *finally* finished! I apologize for such a long wait, I went through a few different designs before settling on this one, plus I just moved back into my dorm at school so it's been wild here for the last few days.

EOI7ar-RUUAEtf-KU.jpg

This is really cute! I hope things settle down a bit for you. I know you'll be busy with classes but I do hope you get a bit of a breather.

I love your new avatar! It's amazing!

EOI7ar-RUUAEtf-KU.jpg

Awwwww he is SO cute!!! :D :D I love him! <3 You did a great job!! So sorry it was a challenge for you! But it worked out perfectly in the end! :) :)

This is really cute! I hope things settle down a bit for you. I know you'll be busy with classes but I do hope you get a bit of a breather.

I love your new avatar! It's amazing!
Thanks for the compliment! Yeah I'm thinking this semester will be easier cause I'm not taking as many classes.

Also yeah my avatar pic is like one of my fav drawings of my WAH boi. I don't have the pleasure to say I drew it but it's still super cute β™‘

Awwwww he is SO cute!!! :D :D I love him! <3 You did a great job!! So sorry it was a challenge for you! But it worked out perfectly in the end! :) :)
I'm really glad you like it!! And thanks for the tbt :D

The next commissioner hasn't been online in over a week, so I'm gonna hold off on working on their commission for a few days. I'll be playing Ultra Moon til then but if they don't answer in twi days then I'll begin working on Valzed's commission.

Thanks for the compliment! Yeah I'm thinking this semester will be easier cause I'm not taking as many classes.

Also yeah my avatar pic is like one of my fav drawings of my WAH boi. I don't have the pleasure to say I drew it but it's still super cute β™‘

The next commissioner hasn't been online in over a week, so I'm gonna hold off on working on their commission for a few days. I'll be playing Ultra Moon til then but if they don't answer in twi days then I'll begin working on Valzed's commission.

I'm happy for you that your semester won't be as much pressure. I swear it's like college forget students are humans. When my son was in college there were times he didn't sleep for days trying to get projects finished. That's insane!

I think if you drew a similar version of your avatar it would be adorable in your style!

If you'd like you can give the person before me more time to be active again. You can also move whomever is after me up if you'd like. I don't mind being patient & waiting. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm happy for you that your semester won't be as much pressure. I swear it's like college forget students are humans. When my son was in college there were times he didn't sleep for days trying to get projects finished. That's insane!

I think if you drew a similar version of your avatar it would be adorable in your style!

If you'd like you can give the person before me more time to be active again. You can also move whomever is after me up if you'd like. I don't mind being patient & waiting. :D

Just started classes today, already thinking about dropping one of them cause the amount of required reading is unreal lol

Also the person got back with me today so I'll go ahead and do his drawing first, then I'll do yours. Depending on how I feel I might be able to do both in one day (though pls don't take my word for it, I always give myself more than I can handle haha whoops!)

Just started classes today, already thinking about dropping one of them cause the amount of required reading is unreal lol

Also the person got back with me today so I'll go ahead and do his drawing first, then I'll do yours. Depending on how I feel I might be able to do both in one day (though pls don't take my word for it, I always give myself more than I can handle haha whoops!)

I didn't realize my earlier post doubled posted! Sorry about that! I don't know why some professors think students having all this free time to do required reading. It's not that one class if the only one on students are taking all semester.

I'm glad you heard from the other person! Please don't worry about trying to get both requests done in one day. I'd be totally fine with you taking a break in between the two if you'd like. I'm more than happy to be patient.

Commission #5 for Parakoopa144 is finished! You can see your commission by clicking the spoiler below :>
I really hope I did the coloring correctly, I was just trying to go off your example and what you described lol ^^;

removed due to failure to pay

Last edited:
Back