• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Dolby said:
In the situation that there is 2 town, 2 mafia, and 1 survivor(non-hostile), would the game end automatically in maf victory?
No. Game only ends when mafia holds parity over all remaining players and all hostile parties have been eiminated.

@Oliver it is still day.

(idk if its the previewer but Im not changing sizes at all idk why the answer looks so small)

Last edited:
Hello!!! I'm back.

I'm not even gonna bother reading through all the crap I missed. I give up. You all are confusing as hell.

read most of is so you know whats happening.

@Heyden I'm always worried about tp's because they could side with mafia at the end. Right now I want to focus on other things.

Hello!!! I'm back.

I'm not even gonna bother reading through all the crap I missed. I give up. You all are confusing as hell.

@Heyden I'm always worried about tp's because they could side with mafia at the end. Right now I want to focus on other things.

Who here actually thinks I'm jester? This is a 100% serious question.

Fair point, and it won't endgame immediately so hopefully Daniel sticks by his words

@Fire nah

I had to skim all this since I last posted and I'll have to keep this brief, but the one thing I want to keep my eyes on is the fact that Ness wants to claim. I get the feeling he's grown a lot from when we last played since he was new back then, so his lack of effort in the game along with the calmness he's displaying with a lot of people suspecting him just doesn't match with the fact that he's also considering claiming. I feel like this is a 'crap what do I do what do I say' kind of moment for him. I'm going to be away tonight and tomorrow morning but all I can say is keep your eyes on Dolby, Ness, and kirby for reasons I've mentioned.

I saw Dad's post then it just disappeared wtf

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh post glitch

It says that Dolby commented, but I can't see anything.

I'm thinking of quitting this game, but I'm not sure yet. I try not to waste time communicating with people who are rude to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, yeah, I'm cracking, then. :p

yea srry if I went too far I push newer players occasionally bc their cracks are 99% of the time indicative of alignment tbh

i WOULD say that's pretty smart, except it probably deters lots of players so that they never play again...

i've decided to continue solely out of spite and curiosity.

Back