Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Dolby said:
In the situation that there is 2 town, 2 mafia, and 1 survivor(non-hostile), would the game end automatically in maf victory?
No. Game only ends when mafia holds parity over all remaining players and all hostile parties have been eiminated.

@Oliver it is still day.

(idk if its the previewer but Im not changing sizes at all idk why the answer looks so small)

Last edited:
Hello!!! I'm back.

I'm not even gonna bother reading through all the crap I missed. I give up. You all are confusing as hell.

read most of is so you know whats happening.

@Heyden I'm always worried about tp's because they could side with mafia at the end. Right now I want to focus on other things.

Hello!!! I'm back.

I'm not even gonna bother reading through all the crap I missed. I give up. You all are confusing as hell.

@Heyden I'm always worried about tp's because they could side with mafia at the end. Right now I want to focus on other things.

Who here actually thinks I'm jester? This is a 100% serious question.

Fair point, and it won't endgame immediately so hopefully Daniel sticks by his words

@Fire nah

I had to skim all this since I last posted and I'll have to keep this brief, but the one thing I want to keep my eyes on is the fact that Ness wants to claim. I get the feeling he's grown a lot from when we last played since he was new back then, so his lack of effort in the game along with the calmness he's displaying with a lot of people suspecting him just doesn't match with the fact that he's also considering claiming. I feel like this is a 'crap what do I do what do I say' kind of moment for him. I'm going to be away tonight and tomorrow morning but all I can say is keep your eyes on Dolby, Ness, and kirby for reasons I've mentioned.

I saw Dad's post then it just disappeared wtf

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh post glitch

It says that Dolby commented, but I can't see anything.

I'm thinking of quitting this game, but I'm not sure yet. I try not to waste time communicating with people who are rude to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, yeah, I'm cracking, then. :p

yea srry if I went too far I push newer players occasionally bc their cracks are 99% of the time indicative of alignment tbh

i WOULD say that's pretty smart, except it probably deters lots of players so that they never play again...

i've decided to continue solely out of spite and curiosity.

Back