• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

My Reads {:

So since I personally hate wagons, I'm not going to jump on Dolby (unless he outs himself or it's a split vote). I'm going to hold off on voting until I get out of work tomorrow (After 4 est).

I looked up what color is a mix of red and green, and it said yellow so I'll be using that for null. They'll be short and sweet but i'll elaborate on certain ones if requested

Bianca- Post seem sincere and she's not using the confused newbie facade anymore

Dolby- With that whole pointless bickering between him and dad, I doubt both would be scum together. It could be just 2 heated town fighting, but I'm pretty sure one of them's scum. My best bet on scum is dolby.

Evan- Less sarcastic and smug, good rational, good town

Kirby- It's been a while since I played with him, but there's been a huge improvement in these past games. Posts seem protown and reasonable

Mog- Was mostly silent and uninvolved in the game at first, but the reads post does show that she at least read the game so idkk

FN1- Most likely not town, let us create so many posts over a "joke". Honestly pls just vig shoot and end of discussion

Ness- Town claiming early is never a good thing. Just because a few people are sus of you, does not mean you need to claim right away. Ness def knows better than that

Oliver- I think the whole jester thing would be way too bold and risky for a new mafia to just pull off. He sometimes asks irrelevant questions (Like toad's grad school and who here's bilingual) so please refrain from asking more stuff like that. I feel a genuine vibe from his posts as opposed to Bianca's forced in questions last game

Kit- Her posts are pretty much either complaining about the abundance of new posts, and restating what has already been said. Don't see much of her actual thoughts. I haven't played with her in years and I can't recall a game where she was scum so can't use meta.

Byngo- I agree with most of her posts. Seems to be making a good effort in this game

f11- Always the wildcard. I sense a bit of reservedness in her posts, but I believe she's playing pro town

Heyden- The most vocally frustrated about the spam. Too many posts are a good thing for mafia, but he's really angered by it. He also doesn't trust me with my claim with fair enough reasoning

Dad- There's been a downgrade in the quality of his playstale from the last time I saw him (granted that was like 2 years ago). I could see how he could be scum but I'm leading more towards dolby

Toadsworthy- Him being emotional and defensive is natural and he does it in pretty much all games so that's not alignment telling for me. His criticism on a lot of players for their posts, despite his own lack of substance is off. Granted I dont have much substance, but I'm not town

Zendel- His posts are okay. I'm getting a weird vibe from him but I can't explain it tbh

Kermit- Your posts don't really have much content. They didn't last game either but at least they steered town to a better direction. Don't trust her like everyone else does

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry if my reasonings are shallow. I would reread the game, but with all these posts I don't feel like it tbh

I'll have you know that I asked about grad school since I wanted to see him get emotional. Some people get pretty emotional about school since it's the sort of thing that determines your future, which is indefinite. I wanted him to get emotional so I could see what he looks like when he's emotional, but unfortunately, it didn't happen.

As for the bilingual thing, I asked it because, again, I wanted to see if it would affect the way people spoke. I was right. It did.

My Reads {:

So since I personally hate wagons, I'm not going to jump on Dolby (unless he outs himself or it's a split vote). I'm going to hold off on voting until I get out of work tomorrow (After 4 est).

I looked up what color is a mix of red and green, and it said yellow so I'll be using that for null. They'll be short and sweet but i'll elaborate on certain ones if requested

Bianca- Post seem sincere and she's not using the confused newbie facade anymore

Dolby- With that whole pointless bickering between him and dad, I doubt both would be scum together. It could be just 2 heated town fighting, but I'm pretty sure one of them's scum. My best bet on scum is dolby.

Evan- Less sarcastic and smug, good rational, good town

Kirby- It's been a while since I played with him, but there's been a huge improvement in these past games. Posts seem protown and reasonable

Mog- Was mostly silent and uninvolved in the game at first, but the reads post does show that she at least read the game so idkk

FN1- Most likely not town, let us create so many posts over a "joke". Honestly pls just vig shoot and end of discussion

Ness- Town claiming early is never a good thing. Just because a few people are sus of you, does not mean you need to claim right away. Ness def knows better than that

Oliver- I think the whole jester thing would be way too bold and risky for a new mafia to just pull off. He sometimes asks irrelevant questions (Like toad's grad school and who here's bilingual) so please refrain from asking more stuff like that. I feel a genuine vibe from his posts as opposed to Bianca's forced in questions last game

Kit- Her posts are pretty much either complaining about the abundance of new posts, and restating what has already been said. Don't see much of her actual thoughts. I haven't played with her in years and I can't recall a game where she was scum so can't use meta.

Byngo- I agree with most of her posts. Seems to be making a good effort in this game

f11- Always the wildcard. I sense a bit of reservedness in her posts, but I believe she's playing pro town

Heyden- The most vocally frustrated about the spam. Too many posts are a good thing for mafia, but he's really angered by it. He also doesn't trust me with my claim with fair enough reasoning

Dad- There's been a downgrade in the quality of his playstale from the last time I saw him (granted that was like 2 years ago). I could see how he could be scum but I'm leading more towards dolby

Toadsworthy- Him being emotional and defensive is natural and he does it in pretty much all games so that's not alignment telling for me. His criticism on a lot of players for their posts, despite his own lack of substance is off. Granted I dont have much substance, but I'm not town

Zendel- His posts are okay. I'm getting a weird vibe from him but I can't explain it tbh

Kermit- Your posts don't really have much content. They didn't last game either but at least they steered town to a better direction. Don't trust her like everyone else does

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry if my reasonings are shallow. I would reread the game, but with all these posts I don't feel like it tbh

The read on me especially...I don't exactly see how a town would arrive at some of these conclusions even accounting for the fact that I know my role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Damniel might be a good wagon.

I'm going to compile a readlist and vote. Consider that to be my last post for day 1.

I'll have you know that I asked about grad school since I wanted to see him get emotional. Some people get pretty emotional about school since it's the sort of thing that determines your future, which is indefinite. I wanted him to get emotional so I could see what he looks like when he's emotional, but unfortunately, it didn't happen.

As for the bilingual thing, I asked it because, again, I wanted to see if it would affect the way people spoke. I was right. It did.

they are still pointless questions because they have nothing to do with the game.

I think that FireNinja1 is the jester. Even when he got three votes for himself, he didn't back down. I don't think a mafia member would be that ballsy.
Ever thought of the possibility that I could be town
A few more pages of discussion hasn't really told me much new about anyone here tbh, except fireninja is a ballsy mofo if he's scum and an idiot if he's town. May just switch to him since I hate it when people are shifty on their roles and alignments. "Lie = die" is my mafia motto
If you think there's no reason for town to claim jester but scum motivation in claiming it please put your vote where your mouth is. Second time in 24 hours I've had to say that.

I'm actually going to claim rn because I don't see a reason why I shouldn't

I'll claim in song:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm actually going to claim rn because I don't see a reason why I shouldn't

I'll claim in song:

Thanks Evan, found it now.

Nah, FN1, you're not town.

And Kirby, they're not irrelevant if I'm trying to understand the players around me. I think most questions to be asked about another person here are still somewhat relevant. If we didn't ask any personal questions, the game would go pretty much nowhere.

Nah, FN1, you're not town.

And Kirby, they're not irrelevant if I'm trying to understand the players around me. I think most questions to be asked about another person here are still somewhat relevant. If we didn't ask any personal questions, the game would go pretty much nowhere.
If you want to learn the players personally, you should pm them. I'd rather that than clogging the thread

Anyways, the reason I pretended to be jester in the beginning was just because I was curious. I was wondering what would happen if I did. It was a little bit to test everyone's reactions, but mostly because I was (and still am) trying to understand how this game works.

I'm generally a careful guy, and I wouldn't be so bold as to claim jester if I were actually mafia.

I promise that I am town.

Anyways, I'd say that my biggest scumreads rn are Toadsworthy and Ness. I think Dad is probably scum, too.

My biggest townreads are Zendel and KermitTea. I think Dolby might be town, too.

I used to think that Dad and Dolby were both scum and that their bickering was to distract from that, but I think they're both just super touchy LOL

I think that FireNinja1 is the jester. Even when he got three votes for himself, he didn't back down. I don't think a mafia member would be that ballsy.

I changed my vote to Toadsworthy, though, so he only has two votes now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for the apology, Dad.

Damn, that's not the first time I've said that. lol

Okeydokey, good, scum Ness and Dolby didn't lead a revolt against me :D Party time!

A few more pages of discussion hasn't really told me much new about anyone here tbh, except fireninja is a ballsy mofo if he's scum and an idiot if he's town. May just switch to him since I hate it when people are shifty on their roles and alignments. "Lie = die" is my mafia motto

Out of thread communication isn't allowed.

If you want to learn the players personally, you should pm them. I'd rather that than clogging the thread
PMing other players isn't punishable. PMing other players about the game is, indeed, punishable.

Oh wait, really?

I'm not even gonna bother saying "I didn't know that" because I feel like I'd just annoy all of you all over again. Ah well.

I think I'm just gonna lurk for a while. I'm tired of communicating.

FN1 is kinda weird to me now, he'd make fire a decent lynch.

If it makes you feel any better Damniel is a good D1 lynch based on the fact that a. the chance of a jester is near zero and b. surv tends to side with mafia the later game goes

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay maybe i shouldn't be posting obvious information because that's obviously helping my townread

im rereading right now so

Back