• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

yeah I'm gonna need a long fracking break from mafia after this
frack?ing
ˈfrakiNG/
noun
the process of injecting liquid at high pressure into subterranean rocks, boreholes, etc., so as to force open existing fissures and extract oil or gas.

frack?ing
ˈfrakiNG/
noun
the process of injecting liquid at high pressure into subterranean rocks, boreholes, etc., so as to force open existing fissures and extract oil or gas.

i was getting really bent out of shape from this thread, but this legit made me smile and laugh lol
maybe I won't be such a negative nancy tomorrow, but I'm leaving this game until then
I work all day too so expect more typos

That's true, but I also noticed that you're conveniently in his townreads, KermitTea.

If you wanted us to believe the post... I mean.

Good night everybody. I've had enough of this, so I'm gonna leave it alone until tomorrow when Kat unlocks the voting thread. I'm still not sure who to vote for, but I'm leaning towards Dad or Toads.

Good night!!!

Last thought of the night, but I think there is a scum between f11 and heyden.... both voted for Dolby yesterday, I will probably vote between the two of them

Last thought of the night, but I think there is a scum between f11 and heyden.... both voted for Dolby yesterday, I will probably vote between the two of them
toad logic: your scum because you didn't want a potential blue to be lynched, makes perfect sense yeah

Back