• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

I thought she would be a target because she has relative experience and if last game is anything to go by then we know that she is the type of player they will go after.

I guessed correctly and Dad did go after her.

Dad visiting her is odd because he has never said anything about Karen being sus.

It had nothing to do with Karen being sus.

Oh, AtE = appeal to emotions, ok

That's funny, I didn't get that vibe from Toad so far, guess I'll have to pay closer attention

then why did you visit her?

Me saying it had nothing to do with Karen being sus should already suggest why I was visiting Karen, but you act like the players in this game wouldn't be able to make that reduction so this post is come off more as you trying to grill me because I look bad right now and it must look good for you to have been so anti-dad this entire game. I seriously don't understand how I'm seen as tunneling you as well because only like one or two other people have seen through you.

hmmmm, I'm gonna post this preview now since were talking about it currently, but the more I think about Dad the more I'm actually unsettled and things make sense. Don't be surprised to see this later in my reads too

Dad – the fact that we have you visiting Karen doesn’t sit well when you think about it. This means you have a role of some sort, and of town roles left the only one that seems plausible is cop (inventor is another one, or 2nd doctor, but not likely) but framer or roleblocker is very likely as well as targeting Karen would be good if you thought she had a blue role. I could definitely see you target Dolby to be killed and then use the scenario I have said that it was most likely a frame. Not to mention when we look at the player list, Dolby was by far the strongest person and as a double whammy you might have decided to just take him out. Furthering this was by taking out Bianca who was globally town read. From what I hear you are known for taking calculated risks like this and being an overall unpredictable player.

what does everyone think about it?

Since the other side of that coin is he has some sort of role, I suggest we don't lynch him yet though

Back