Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

OK can we all agree that Ness is scum and vote them out? If we all agree on that then I'll change my vote from Toad to Ness

Thank you, Kat!!! <3

And BIANCA what happened to giving me the benefit of the doubt!?

i did ..lol..that's y i put you in questionables instead of putting you in scum...that lengthy posts made me sus you a bit..but it was impressive though!! and you did say you needed that for yourself...so questionable.....or you could be coached

also what is omgus

Oh My God You Suck. Basically refers to when someone votes for a lynch candidate because said lynch candidate voted for them. It's super reactionary and tends to be a pretty decent maftell, but it's also frequently employed by townies eating each other alive.

Looking back at what I posted about toad a little while ago, specifically the low hanging fruit post, I think it's interesting that Dan has been against him given toad pointed that out, and like I said, was right to point that out. If it's about dan going after Zendel at least. If that is what you were talking about, toad?

That doesn't automatically mean they're scum. They could just be bad town. So your reduction seems like it could turn out to be convenient.

That's true, I'm mostly just throwing things at Evan and getting responses. Essentially him building a treehouse for me to destroy later if I choose.

*Calls people out for OMGUSing

*Does it himself

...? Dolby hasn't even voted for me?

And you know I'm voted for him long before this new interaction, based on reasons you and I both have pointed out. Scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*I've

That's true, I'm mostly just throwing things at Evan and getting responses. Essentially him building a treehouse for me to destroy later if I choose.

That's exactly what I mean by convenient reduction.

...lol

...? Dolby hasn't even voted for me?

And you know I'm voted for him long before this new interaction, based on reasons you and I both have pointed out. Scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*I've

Pretty sure it's vice versa. :eyes:

And Bianca, yeah, it seems like it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh right he did unvote! i forgot that

EVAN! I trust you.

If you vote for Ness, then I will go change my vote. That is a promise.

Explain why you're so insistent I'm scum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And why don't you just vote for me if you're suspicious instead of asking others, looking for town approval...?

wtf does that even mean ness

I'm not worried about you trusting me Oliver; I'm worried about scum Ness and Dolby/Dad painting me as scum.

Ness is misrepresenting my reasoning as OMGUS and just trying to prod me to try and lynch me later. Never before have I been so sure that he's scum. May switch to him but I really think it's better to go for dolby/dad and figure out wtf is really going on there.

But yeah Ness, quit making my job so easy.

so basically Dolby and Dad OMGsus each other?

I'm not just OMGUSing Dolby, that's just the meta case. My actual discomfort with him is the fact that he backpedaled on trying to make it come across as hypocritical for 'FoSing oliver' and then townreading them. Later going on to saying it was an oversight. That, along with his use of the 'you can't talk because you've done that as scum before' logic that I also previously pointed out.

Back