• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

I'll do my best to help town for now so I'll make a reads post when I get home

On a side note I'm not allowed to play dodgeball with the campers now. 2 ruff

Dolby got sloppy and emotional real quick when ness went for him. Dolby as mafia plays extremely tight and I think his losing it like that shows he is playing genuinely and not trying to overthink his posts. Nothing outright makes me think dad is scum, but if I had to pick one to be scum I would pick him

Just out of curiosity, does anyone here speak more than one language?

I've noticed minimal spelling/grammar mistakes.

I'll do my best to help town for now so I'll make a reads post when I get home

On a side note I'm not allowed to play dodgeball with the campers now. 2 ruff

Dan makes a good vig shot tbh, he is either survivor or covering up that way as mafia. And the survivor late game always sides with mafia to win and better to take him out now

Dolby got sloppy and emotional real quick when ness went for him. Dolby as mafia plays extremely tight and I think his losing it like that shows he is playing genuinely and not trying to overthink his posts. Nothing outright makes me think dad is scum, but if I had to pick one to be scum I would pick him

So basically you're saying Dad is scum just because.

Toad is wayyy too thirsty for blood lol

Because during lynches in past games I was defensive, not trying to get lynched or my buddies.... but this time I want to spill that scummy blood out of resentment

Just out of curiosity, does anyone here speak more than one language?

I've noticed minimal spelling/grammar mistakes.

I don't, but any mistakes on my part are due to me not gaf'ing about how I write on a mafia forum, lol.

Ness, that's pretty cool!! I'm trying to become bilingual too lol

I was wondering if anyone was bilingual, because if anyone is thinking in a language other than English, it might account for shorter posts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Amazon, what does gaf mean?

That's pretty perceptive and thoughtful of you Oliver.

GAF comes from IDGAF. Stands for "I don't give a ****"

I'm doing some practice test thing for SATs this afternoon, I won't be on until early evening but I'll sort they everything then probably.

oh, that's pretty funny! i've only seen "idgaf" and didn't make the connection

thank you!!! i'm trying my hardest over here lmao! don't mind me, just soaking up the compliments.

meanwhile, i'm worried i'm reading everyone completely wrong, and the mafia is just laughing their asses off at me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh FN1, you're still in high school! Good luck!!!

Dan makes a good vig shot tbh, he is either survivor or covering up that way as mafia. And the survivor late game always sides with mafia to win and better to take him out now

You could vig shoot me or I could just be investigated

Back