• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Damniel. Let me give you the rundown.

I protected Zendel, but I was on the fence about whether to protect him or myself.
Evan bussed me with Kirby, believing that the Mafia would come for me.
However, the Mafia didn't come for me because they knew that I would be switched with Kirby (who is one of the two remaining scum).
Thus, Evan died.
If Kirby weren't scum, then I would have been killed instead of Evan since I would have just been switched with another townsperson.

Damniel. Let me give you the rundown.

I protected Zendel, but I was on the fence about whether to protect him or myself.
Evan bussed me with Kirby, believing that the Mafia would come for me.
However, the Mafia didn't come for me because they knew that I would be switched with Kirby (who is one of the two remaining scum).
Thus, Evan died.
If Kirby weren't scum, then I would have been killed instead of Evan since I would have just been switched with another townsperson.
I still think Kirby is scum, I'm just really confused by what you're trying to say here.

Mafia didn't know what Evan chose to do

Yes they did.
I specifically told Evan to switch me with a Mafia member. I made it clear that I wasn't joking about protecting Zendel. He could tell, and it was easy to see that both of us were being genuine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dans pretty weird for a survivor that wants to end the game early :rolleyes:

thank you jfc I agree

Back