• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Zendel you should change your action or act all wifomy to mafia obviously Arendt gonna target heyden anymore.

Also heyden isn't lockdown smh

- - - Post Merge - - -

*lock town

Nope.

You aren't lock town either so I'm not taking advice from you and nobody really town leans you tbh.

Zendel you should change your action or act all wifomy to mafia obviously Arendt gonna target heyden anymore.

Also heyden isn't lockdown smh

- - - Post Merge - - -

*lock town

fruedian slip?

thinking_fidget.gif

Y'all are dumb if you think mafia will target anyone with a watcher in them wtf

No, that's not a slip. f11 is saying that, since Zendel said he'd see what happens to Heyden, that he shouldn't do that in order to trick the mafia.

Here's what most likely gonna happen

Oliver: imma protect Zendel because muh arrogance and dumb reasoning
Mafia: shoots Zendel
Zendel: yeah imma watch heyden and tell everyone in the thread
Mafia: switches the kill off heyden and to toad or someone.

With proper thinking and strategy you guys can prevent 1 kill and and find potential mafia but nah your gonna announce what your doing in thread and act too "noble" to actually think about your actions and the effect it may have. I'm not saying do this or don't do this I'm just saying that you try to appear a little less mysterious to bamboolze the mafia

Y'all are dumb if you think mafia will target anyone with a watcher in them wtf

most people realize that but the wording is what's interesting. implies u knew maf was gonna do something to hayden prior to zendel proclaiming he's gonna watch hayden

or did u assume that hayden was a likely maf target? because i haven't gotten that from u

Well byngo/f11 are obv opposing alignments (or town vs town... nah) I'm guessing, no mafia points out another mafia's 'slips'

Oliver: imma protect Zendel because muh arrogance and dumb reasoning

Please don't be rude. I don't think I'm arrogant, which is why I don't have confidence in my ability to discern who's town and who's mafia. That's why protecting Zendel is a safe move for me.

I also have faith that Evan is town, but he can protect himself, so I'm not going to bother.

Dad/f11/Kirby

That's a solid team.

Dad/Mog/Kirby is possible too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not seeing Byngo as mafia anymore after pointing out a potential slip on f11's part.

I don't think I'm gonna die but in case
Kit idk I feel like is town she's beeen pushed around a lot by everyone so hmm
Mog jumped in for ness bc she thought he was blue, remember that
scum in byngo/f11 maybe probs the latter
toads maybe scum as well not sure i think im just paranoid

Just realized my inbox was full so some actions were likely not sent through.

Due to this, I'm going to extend night by 3 hours to give time for those who were blocked by my full inbox. Space has been made in my inbox, and I'll extend the next day so that it's the regular two days + 21 hours (unless you guys would prefer it shortened).

Last edited:

Due to this, I'm going to extend night by 3 hours to give time for those who were blocked by my full inbox. Space has been made in my inbox, and I'll extend the next day so that it's the regular two days + 21 hours (unless you guys would prefer it shortened).

Shorter everything.

Shorten it all up; we're approaching endgame imo

Thanks!

Back