Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

I don't think it was a slip, just stating that both probs aren't scum. Also you've been scumread in plenty of games prior to this, y break now
Ik people are sort of townreading me blindly but what do u want me to do

- - - Post Merge - - -

appeal to emotion

I don't think it was a slip, just stating that both probs aren't scum. Also you've been scumread in plenty of games prior to this, y break now
Ik people are sort of townreading me blindly but what do u want me to do

- - - Post Merge - - -

appeal to emotion
yeah that's why. This happens every game and I was okay with it because I'm always a wild card when I play mafia but like this is all my tiredness and annoyance coming together. Also this is my last mafia game so I felt I should say it now.

Thank you for your contribution.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm starting to panic sdfsdfsds I don't wanna dieeeeeee
it's ok

don't you cry

FN is gonna make the scummies go bye bye

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah that's why. This happens every game and I was okay with it because I'm always a wild card when I play mafia but like this is all my tiredness and annoyance coming together. Also this is my last mafia game so I felt I should say it now.
Sad to see you go, I only got here just a few weeks ago :(

this is why town is probably gonna lose this game. Instead of thinking critically we use pointless logic to make "locks" and "clears" heyden could easily be mafia and bussed dad for the easy town cred. Natty brought up a slip that doesn't even make sense so she's town now. If me and natty were scum cs scum you'd be getting Reckt right now by town reading her. Where is mog. Has mog actual made any substantial decision In this game she's just lurking lol. This is ironic of me to say right now but honestly we should all just think. Think before what we post as a blue, think before using useless Poe copying everyone has said before. Think before you clear heyden for no reason. Like the funniest thing is I don't have a case against me. Mafia is really **** these days tbh (no offense kat <3) every game survivor claimes in the beginning how boring. I think ness is honestly really awesome for pulling off his win as jester. I'm getting a little heated right now just talking but tldr we should all think about everything and actually have a case against me!! Oh and wtf is mog doing lol

What have you done those game btw?

Instead of criticizing other people, how about you ACTUALLY do what you are giving other people heat for. I haven't seen you do anything great in this game at all, you have barely been active along with Kit (unwell or something for some of the game) and Mog (Mog is busy, its excused) and the posts you have made so far show little intent on helping us out. So wtf are you complaining?

It's only when you start getting sussed that you start REALLY sharing your thoughts, huh.

I proposed potential teams on the remaining players in the mist, if we believe every claim so far then those are the two teams.

Heyden is doing a pretty crappy job as scum if he's going to get rid of one of his own partners and helping us out quite a bit in decision making. His efforts feel genuine and if he is scum, good job.

Byngo is eh, I'm not ruling her out anymore. I just don't think she's on a scum team with you though.

Dad/f11/Kirby

Dad/Byngo/Kirby

Dad/Mog/Kirby

- - - Post Merge - - -

What have you done this game btw?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Typo corrected ^^^^

f11's last game? nuuuuuuu

I can't rule out anyone who's not confirmed right now, but I feel kirby, mog, and f11 are most likely to be the remaining mafs (or 2/3 if there were only 3 mafs at the start).

this is why town is probably gonna lose this game. Instead of thinking critically we use pointless logic to make "locks" and "clears" heyden could easily be mafia and bussed dad for the easy town cred. Natty brought up a slip that doesn't even make sense so she's town now. If me and natty were scum cs scum you'd be getting Reckt right now by town reading her. Where is mog. Has mog actual made any substantial decision In this game she's just lurking lol. This is ironic of me to say right now but honestly we should all just think. Think before what we post as a blue, think before using useless Poe copying everyone has said before. Think before you clear heyden for no reason. Like the funniest thing is I don't have a case against me. Mafia is really **** these days tbh (no offense kat <3) every game survivor claimes in the beginning how boring. I think ness is honestly really awesome for pulling off his win as jester. I'm getting a little heated right now just talking but tldr we should all think about everything and actually have a case against me!! Oh and wtf is mog doing lol

hm now the question is whether this is tilted town or tilted scum

I think Toads is town now

I don't know why you guys have stopped thinking about FN1. I think he could be scum tbh

Can we tunnel him for a little while? I'd lke to hear everyone's thoughts on him. I feel like he's being silly and stuff to distract from the fact that he's scum.

I mean yeah I KNOW I don't do **** however I felt there is a lot of aspects in the game being ignored. Mog hasn't been posting, Natty is never went through dad' she post for more information when she said she was going to?, where is kit, etc.

"Heyden is doing a pretty crappy job as scum if he's going to get rid of one of his own partners and helping us out quite a bit in decision making. His efforts feel genuine and if he is scum, good job." If heyden is scum he is doing a very good job. No one would think one mafia member would let the roleblocker be lynched. It's instant town lock. That segment of your post proves that. I just wouldn't put it past or be so trusting in heyden when we're at an critical point in the game.

I have a case on kit that I will be posting later also.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol

I think Toads is town now

I don't know why you guys have stopped thinking about FN1. I think he could be scum tbh

Can we tunnel him for a little while? I'd lke to hear everyone's thoughts on him. I feel like he's being silly and stuff to distract from the fact that he's scum.
there there let it all out now

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP - I should use proper grammar.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL don't get me wrong, the jester business was honestly pretty funny, but it's bothering me how none of us are talking about you at all

I haven't let you off the hook tbh

I'm on lunch so I don't have much time to actually sit down and do anything more than defend myself, but I will provide some very quick reads, particularly based on voting yesterday and today:

Kirby - Again because of how they've been tunneling me for a while now, their reads earlier on in the game when they actually did provide a big list were full of nulls, and because of that sort of verbal tic they've continued to have of repeating what they've already said without providing anything too new in content. Furthermore I like how apparently it's scummy to focus more on scum leans than town leans even though THAT'S. WHAT. YOU. DO. AS. TOWN.

Dan - I don't like him tbh, especially given the context of my question about SK and how the only other role that was third party was a day role/passive thing (jester's ability is to just...win if he's lynched but before I could even visit a jester he was dead anyways). He has been really quick to vote on both days with Ness and myself, and is using the bad situation against me at the moment with Dolby+watchcaught as well as the fact that there's a lot of blue roles, even though it doesn't surprise me given multiple 3rd parties, the experimental and blue-heavy-town-reliant nature of my role, and the general weirdness of these mini games (mine is actually not even reliant on my unique role and is just some vague garbage which I'm disappointed in).

Kit - claimed town really fast day one, were kind of lurky until now, when **** has gone downhill for me and Dolby is gone, and their deflective interaction with me regarding how I was pointing out that them saying it's probably wrong to look for scum in people who voted Ness because scum votes the general town consensus very easily especially when it's not one of them. That and apparently it's boring to play as town, so it's a good excuse for coasting day one, especially since they came right out there and said it.

kermit - I won't really know if anything will become of my visitation until tonight, but they just sheeped me pretty easily today and there's a chance their low and brief posting throughout the game was more indicative of scum than blue. Kit and Kermit are the only people aside from Dolby and I that I feel have a lot of experience (f11 and Byngo too I guess) and I think host put at least one experienced person with the mafia to balance things out.

Gonna look into Byngo later but I still townread f11 based on their questioning nature when they post and them being quicker to take a stance, I remember them being even lurkier than they already usually were when maf.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@the kit paragraph, edit: them pointing all that stuff out is unproductive for town*

This is my favorite dad post, take notes everyone.
Notice the f11 partial townread. Notice the easy "kit is coast" argument. Notice thinking kerm & dan are suspicious.

LOL don't get me wrong, the jester business was honestly pretty funny, but it's bothering me how none of us are talking about you at all

I haven't let you off the hook tbh
Then don't. I don't have a problem with that.

I mean yeah I KNOW I don't do **** however I felt there is a lot of aspects in the game being ignored. Mog hasn't been posting, Natty is never went through dad' she post for more information when she said she was going to?, where is kit, etc.

"Heyden is doing a pretty crappy job as scum if he's going to get rid of one of his own partners and helping us out quite a bit in decision making. His efforts feel genuine and if he is scum, good job." If heyden is scum he is doing a very good job. No one would think one mafia member would let the roleblocker be lynched. It's instant town lock. That segment of your post proves that. I just wouldn't put it past or be so trusting in heyden when we're at an critical point in the game.

I have a case on kit that I will be posting later also.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol

I have?????? just posted some mentioned some things i noticed when reading through his posts. icba to bring up quotes. tbh hayden isn't a townlock for me, but not a sus either. like null to townlean

and people haven't forgotten kit or mog LMAO there on a lynch table with u

Back