• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

then why even say that in the quote I brought up? then not follow through? because you do know you need to look town-ish and tried i guess. Whatever, your scummy as crap, moreso in this game than the last.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hmm... yeah, he knew Dolby was town. So make his two most public scum reads a townie and a partner, sounds like something he would do (judging that moxie by his claim of a model)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I definitely had the same thought natty, you just put it much more concisely than I did lol, so thank you
how much you wanna bet im scum :lemom:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like how am I any diff from franchise wars

20 TBT because I don't have much
lol Lemom

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like how am I any diff from franchise wars

I didn't pay attention to franchise wars

- - - Post Merge - - -

also drawing attention to a recent game where you were town.... isn't that scummy?

yes, I'm just saying if she is blue then she is out of my POE.

u-wot-m8.jpg

yes I must use this again

Toads: oh my god guys stop claiming this is terrible!!! nuuuuu ;n;
Also Toads: I'm townie xDD

do you guys not get the drill

I want to say the interactions between Kirby and Dad aren't two scum, but that's largely because of the Dad's sus--I think Kirby sided with Dad in Dolby v Dad so that's not good for sure.

I at the same time realize that it could VERY easily be two scum because it could very easily be distancing.

I sided with Dolby when I saw the Dad V dolby interactions.

just by looking at franchise wars vs now f11 (since you asked)... your posts as town there started out specifically saying people's names Dolby, ayaya, etc. But you weren't as personal or personable at the start of this one for sure. Your post count is roughly the same, but the tone is actually remarkably different looking at them

Toads: oh my god guys stop claiming this is terrible!!! nuuuuu ;n;
Also Toads: I'm townie xDD

do you guys not get the drill

well if I had a blue role, I would not be claiming because I did something over night.... also people were specifically saying I was sus for not giving it, so chill

See Kirby my problem is that you and Dad obviously didn't get along but this is complicated by the fact that neither of you pushed on the other. It doesn't really help when you're echoing a lot of Dad's reads but scumreading Dad himself. I'm not quite sure how to sort this but when I do sort it out I will post about it.

Also your defense I thought was really bad (to the "case" I posted which was kind of confirming everything I said).

Couldn't get it to work for my avi but is this better
I APPROVE

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel like I'm tunneling too hard on Kirby if anyone else agrees please let me know

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dad- null, besides the interactions with Dolby You seem like town. Maybe i'm focusing on that interactions too much.
HOLD THE PHONE WHAT HAPPENED TO "IM VOTING DAD IM SURE HE'S SCUM"

See Kirby my problem is that you and Dad obviously didn't get along but this is complicated by the fact that neither of you pushed on the other. It doesn't really help when you're echoing a lot of Dad's reads but scumreading Dad himself. I'm not quite sure how to sort this but when I do sort it out I will post about it.

Also your defense I thought was really bad (to the "case" I posted which was kind of confirming everything I said).

I explained why I made the posts.

Back