Mystery Island Sadness Thread

Believe

a sloppy mess
Bells
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
I'm on a quest for Biff (I know i could easily trade for him with like 5-10 NMT but I want to kinda grind for it) and have passed the following:
- Lucky
- Beau
- Maple
- Fauna
- Merengue
- Norma x2
- Octavian

I'm closing in on NMT # 60 and wanted some company on this journey of pain while I stay dedicated to this work out enthused hippo

I also found Norma twice in 15 minutes when I was island hopping... ugh. Also, just enjoy the ride, since, as you said, you can just trade him whenever you get fed up with the tickets.

That... hurts. I wish I was this lucky (unlucky in your case tho lol) when island hopping

I wish you the best of luck in finding Biff soon. Going island hopping has made me feel the weight of "one in 400-something chance." 😔

Man, i feel so sorry for you. I encountered that Hippo twice during my mystery island Tours, but I understand how you feel, because I searched for another Uchi and did not find a single one on all of my tours. No Cherry, Agnes, Pashmina, Muffy, nothing! I know I have Muffys Card, but I will still try to hunt for Cherry.

Thankfully I have amiibos for a majority of these so passing them hasn't hurt too bad, but it hits different when I come across tier 1s while searching for a tier 5 lol (though tiers are obviously arbitrary and don't mean anything in the long run :p )

Once Marshal leaves today, I'm going on a hunt for Cherry but dogs are hard to come by so I'm kinda worried I won't find her at all.

I feel this, I am desperately trying to find bud by island hopping (and campsite method oh my days) but if I find a high tier villager I usually take em in.

Fueling my gacha addiction ehehe

I see that you too keep getting Norma. I think she might be my most encountered villager so far, but she is still not getting an invite no matter how much she keeps putting herself in my way XD I am stacking up to go island hopping for my fave low tier villagers as soon as someone moves out.

I spent 279 tickets for either Dom or Judy. ): I kept seeing the octapi, certain bull and anteater villagers, and some villagers I am amiibo'ing in. I saw Biff three times?

My island pain was not realizing I had a villager move into my empty plot and wasted like 6 tickets until I realized no villagers were showing up what so ever the other day 😔 Good luck with your journey, so far I've only traded to find my dreamies, I do have Biff though, if you want him when he asks to move out (if the grind doesn't work out)

and yeah nmt has that gacha vibe which is unfortunate for me... I've really tried to stay away from spending lots of nmt on the island because I know the gacha pain

Dumb question here.

If I see someone here looking for a villager that I have, I would have no problem trading that villager to that person. (I'm only emotionally attached to a few of my villagers and wouldn't mind some new blood on the island.) Is that easily done or does it require a massive effort to do it?

I always worry when Shep actually asks to move out and I try to hunt for Static that I'm gonna have to pass over other villagers I like, but I *really* need a cranky and he's the only cranky I want so it's gonna be a struggle.

Dumb question here.

If I see someone here looking for a villager that I have, I would have no problem trading that villager to that person. (I'm only emotionally attached to a few of my villagers and wouldn't mind some new blood on the island.) Is that easily done or does it require a massive effort to do it?
Not necessarily a lot of effort once the villager pings to move out, but getting a specific villager to get to that phase definitely takes a bit of time. Once they're in boxes to move out the next day, you can invite someone over with a plot open to pick them up by talking to them a couple times :) Easy as that~

Back