• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Giveaway MYSTERY HYBRID GIVEAWAY! Get up to 39 random hybrid flowers for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millysaurusrexjr

Got 2 Be Real
Bells
Island
Melursus
Viridis Mushroom Lamp
Indigo Mushroom Lamp
Enchanted Bloom
Opalescent Crystal
Rose Crystal
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (153) +
Looking to fill up your island with hybrids? Maybe you are just starting out? Perhaps you just want something for free? Well, get up to 39 random hybrids delivered to your island for FREE! The only catch is.. it's a mystery! You don't get to pick which hybrids you get :) It's random!

For transparency.. I have, in large quantities:
- Blue Pansies
- Purple Pansies
- Pink Hyacinth

In big quantities:
- Blue Windflowers
- Blue Hyacinth
- Purple Mums
- Purple Tulips
- Pink Roses

In medium quantities:
- Blue Roses
- Purple Hyacinth
- Pink Windflowers
- Pink Mums
- Green Mums
- Orange Lilies
- Orange Roses

In small quantities:
- Purple Roses
- Purple Windflowers
- Pink Cosmos
- Pink Lilies
- Black Roses
- Black Lilies
- Orange Hyacinth
- Orange Pansies
- Orange Tulips
- Orange Cosmos

What is not included: Black tulips, Black Cosmos, Gold Roses, Pink Tulips, Lily of the Valley, and non-hybrid flowers.. I think that's it

So if you want some free hybrids, just comment how many hybrids you want! (Remember, you can have up to 39 hybrids, but no more than that). Be prepared to send me a dodo code. First come, first serve.. unless you take too long to send me a dodo code. And be prepared to wait, it is going to take a while to dig up these hybrids and they are all across my island lol. Make sure you have an area on your island for me to plant them all.

And please.. don't get mad at me if you don't get the hybrids you were hoping for. If you really don't like them, give them away to your friends! Or hide them!

Edit; Due to the seeming lack of interest, please just PM me your dodo code if you are interested in random hybrids! 😭 Will end this in an hour if no one is interested by then

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back