• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mysteries of the Monolith - Ended!

instead of being productive, I decided to go and edit this manga page
y42pwFS.jpg

Am I allowed to at least know what Nintendo fandom they are from? (asking because I don't know all Nintendo fandoms well) but at least I can try as many times as I want and I have some ideas
Unfortunately, all you see is what you get in the Mirror Rounds.
No hints of any kinds are allowed.

If anyone already wants to make themself feel better out of all the mirror i got none of them right last time

Seems like my correct guess streak of 0 will be continuing as of rn…
I get none right every year too, you’re not alone 😂

y'know as a person with vision issues i really don't appreciate these

getting a migraine for two tickets isn't fun or worth it lol
that’s why I gave up on it after a few minutes. I have vision issues as well and after just a couple minutes my head started hurting. Kinda crap tbh but what can ya do🤷🏻‍♀️

Nah, I think I'm just going to take a nap in the forest instead of trying to figure this out. 💤

Okay, I'm gonna be honest - when I first saw that it was a mirror I was going to give up from the start, but then I looked at it for like 2 seconds, thought a quick "huh" and managed to input the right character first try 🤩 Like, that has never happened, my strike for mirrors has always been 0 or 1

So, I believe in everyone!! Don't give up just yet!!

Last edited:
That was... easier than it should be.
Though it took me some photo adjustments to see which outline is which.

Not gonna lie, I'm thankful that you can guess until you can redeem the tickets...

I tried 10 previous guesses before squinting hard enough that my eyeballs could see

Back