• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying My Wishlist! - Can offer IGB, NMT, extra DIYs, my storage/catalog

armored_raven

Bells
Feedback
100% (32) +

Hi! My updated wishlist can be found here. Mostly looking for specific colors of furniture at this point, but for the statues listed, I'm down for both real and fakes!

I can offer IGB, NMT, my extra DIYs listed here, and items in my storage here. I have more in my catalog so feel free to share your wishlist too! Also down to trade away my star fragments too!

I'm listing my wishlist below here too so I can track which I end up finding!
  • Air Conditioner (White)
  • Beach Ball (Blue)
  • Electric Kick Scooter (Blue)
  • Formal Paper (Light brown)
  • Springy Ride-on (Dark brown)
  • Stone Fence DIY
  • Beautiful Statue
  • Gallant Statue
  • Robust Statue
  • Valiant Statue

Last edited:
I can let you catalog my beach ball (colorful), coffee cup (elegant), hammock, life ring, and menu chalkboard! Would you be willing to trade a DIY card for that (iron garden bench?)

I have black double door refrigerator and fireplace in dark brown for nmt

Can I trade a leaf campfire for the iron shelf DIY?

Hi! Is it the leaf campfire DIY or just you crafting it?

I can let you catalog my beach ball (colorful), coffee cup (elegant), hammock, life ring, and menu chalkboard! Would you be willing to trade a DIY card for that (iron garden bench?)

What color is the life ring? Would you be willing to trade your beach ball and coffee cup for the iron garden bench DIY?

I have black double door refrigerator and fireplace in dark brown for nmt

Oh nice! How many NMT are you looking to get for the fireplace?

iron shelf diy for pink springy ride on?

Sorry! I was just able to find someone to get me the pink springy ride on! :(

I can get you a black microwave and white cream & sugar for 1 NMT?

Hi! Is it the leaf campfire DIY or just you crafting it?

What color is the life ring? Would you be willing to trade your beach ball and coffee cup for the iron garden bench DIY?

Oh nice! How many NMT are you looking to get for the fireplace?

Sorry! I was just able to find someone to get me the pink springy ride on! :(
Just looking for one

oops i actually just got one from someone rn but is there anything else on my wl that you have ^^
Hmm doesn't look like it unless you were looking for others of the autograph cards (musician's signature)?
Would you be down to trade for bells or anything else if that's the case?

Hmm doesn't look like it unless you were looking for others of the autograph cards (musician's signature)?
Would you be down to trade for bells or anything else if that's the case?
I'm not as interested into bells than wl items but sure make an offer with anything lol!

Back