• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

my video game collection

gordobordo

Bells
i love video games heres what i have
my n64
Picture022.jpg

rock on lol
Picture023.jpg

wii,n64,360
Picture024.jpg

me love pikachu
Picture026.jpg

my bed
Picture027.jpg

city folk
Picture029.jpg

psp
Picture030.jpg

gbc
Picture031.jpg

Picture032.jpg

wii gc
Picture033.jpg

snes
Picture034.jpg
\

more n64
Picture036.jpg

sega
Picture037.jpg

gb gbc
Picture038.jpg

more systems
Picture039.jpg

Tyeforce said:
gordobordo said:
i know i was using my dsi camera u can tell i just woke up lol
You must've been really shaky, lol. My DSi takes good pictures. =P
yeah, with that .3 megapixel camera, I'm sure you can take high quality professional pictures.

XD

Impressive most impressive, im just going to list off the four systems i dont have that been released the 360, the dsi, sega saturn, and the sega cd. And for games lets see wii alone 25 so its up there in tape count.

john102 said:
Tyeforce said:
gordobordo said:
yeah, with that .3 megapixel camera, I'm sure you can take high quality professional pictures.

XD
Not professional, but good enough. I have lots of good pictures that I took with it.

Most of the pictures here were taken with my DSi. The others were taken with Photo Booth. You can't even tell the difference.

Tyeforce said:
john102 said:
Tyeforce said:
gordobordo said:

XD
Not professional, but good enough. I have lots of good pictures that I took with it.

Most of the pictures here were taken with my DSi. The others were taken with Photo Booth. You can't even tell the difference.
you got the one where they accidentally put a 7 megapixel camera in.

john102 said:
Tyeforce said:
john102 said:
Tyeforce said:
gordobordo said:

XD

you got the one where they accidentally put a 7 megapixel camera in.
=P

Anyway, that IS a lot of games... o.o

Back