• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
beyonc? has talent but i dont like her voice therefore i dislike beyonc? as a singer
is that an unpopular opinion? probably not on this forum?
(uwu)

racist1.gif

uWu isn't an emoticon face. It's just not. Unpopular opinion no.029303720273937.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't see Finding Dory.

Last edited:
No, but giving judgement/criticism on why you don't want to see it would be an opinion. c:

Okay, well I don't like Pixar films. I highly prefer the old 2d cartoon Disney, back when their plots were actually good. "Yeah, but it's more modern, it's relatable" but no, classic is where it's at. I don't think Finding Nemo NEEDED a second film, and maybe if they did it like 10 years ago, I would want to watch it.

Last edited:
All my friends and my mom and her friends were playing it and I just kept laughing cause I knew the hype would die very quickly. xD

It's kinda funny that hypes get really huge, but are short-lived. It's like you use a light bulb at maximum brightness for too long without turning it off. It burns out in a short period of time.

I think Pokemon Go is stupid.

Amen. I feel like it's a bootleg of the actual Pokemon games, even though it isn't lol. It's like, why play Pokemon Go when you can play an actual full game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Most religions are disgusting.

(Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism e.t.c)

If you feel like fighting me I won't reply, I'm allowed to have an opinion even if it's controversial and it's on my mind now so I will express how I feel, try your best to do something that will effect my thoughts. I guarantee that you will fail, so waste your time and be offended I don't care, good day.

I agree. I don't like most religions because the rules are different depending on who you talk to. How does that make sense?

The other issue is that it harms others daily. Believe in what you wanna believe in but don't hurt others because your religion "says so."

then you are PROBABLY racist, I'm not 100% sure tho, but this is my opinion so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

its my opinion lmao

i didn't say they were just probably.

Wait are you actually being serious lmaooooo dying

I hate cake. It's just a sugary sponge and the only thing good about it is the frosting. And you can put frosting on other things, and I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back