• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's calm things down in here. If someone has a different view point to you that is no reason to then attack them - especially in a thread meant for voicing unpopular opinions! People understand when they post their opinion in a thread like this that they shouldn't then be attacked for it even if others disagree. Agree to disagree and move on please, thank you.

:)

One of the rules of this thread was "don't reply to other people's opinions if it'd cause an argument" or something like that, so.

I don't like caramel apples.

Nothing is changing because of negative, hateful attitudes like yours. Good day.

Please calm yourself because you're making the people you represent look worse.

My biggest criticism of SJWs is how they're seemingly incapable of realizing how this ensures they never actually change or improve anything, instead choosing wallow in their self-righteous rage. I guess if you can't be happy everyone else has to be miserable? :p

One of the rules of this thread was "don't reply to other people's opinions if it'd cause an argument" or something like that, so.

I don't like caramel apples.

WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT CARAMEL APPLES YOU LITTLE ****?!?!/ (I kid :p)

Last edited:
Let's calm things down in here. If someone has a different view point to you that is no reason to then attack them - especially in a thread meant for voicing unpopular opinions! People understand when they post their opinion in a thread like this that they shouldn't then be attacked for it even if others disagree. Agree to disagree and move on please, thank you.

:)

Thank you. I don't wanna see popular threads get locked like controversial threads have.

I don't have an unpopular opinion to think of at the top of my head, but I can say this as an opinion (popular or not). The coolest members of this site are all current staff members.

Thank you. I don't wanna see popular threads get locked like controversial threads have.

I don't have an unpopular opinion to think of at the top of my head, but I can say this as an opinion (popular or not). The coolest members of this site are all current staff members.

I disagree. Jav is the King of Cool IMO.

I don't like pie. Any type of pie. I'm not a picky eater but the taste of pie is just gross to me.

My biggest criticism of SJWs is how they're seemingly incapable of realizing how this ensures they never actually change or improve anything, instead choosing wallow in their self-righteous rage instead. I guess if you can't be happy everyone else has to be miserable? :p
I've always had a mentality of people having different views on subjects like this as a "it's alright, they can do what they want, as long as it doesn't promote violence or if they don't attack others. It makes the world interesting, really." Same with "anti-SJWs", apart from that most of the time anti-SJWs are calm and intelligent and aren't Neo-Nazis. Not really an opinion, it's just fact. A lot of people from the LGBT community are really chill too.
And with that I'll stop posting about this matter

Last edited:
I'm actually talking about my interactions with you, taeske (SP? now goes as eun), and that other SJW in the old MLP thread. You know, the one that doesn't exist in your mind. If you recall I did in fact correct myself when pointed out that eun is a transman, didn't save me from your wrath though. :p As I said, I'm more inclined to **** with people if they're treating me as if I murdered their family. What I've been describing in this thread should feel awfully familiar to you. ;)

i literally don't remember this thread you keep bringing up nor who the other "SJW" is but ok if you insist on being vague and not getting over it then w/e

Not sure if you're meaning me, as a bisexual person myself, or somebody else, but it doesn't hurt to word things nicely. Screaming that "men are cancerous to society" and that "there are billions of genders" makes the LGBT community look bad, especially when they're throwing tantrums.

wasn't really referring to you (was more of a general statement tbh) but isn't the "men suck blah blah" more of a TERFy thing than an LGBT thing?

i literally don't remember this thread you keep bringing up nor who the other "SJW" is but ok if you insist on being vague and not getting over it then w/e

Yeah, this is what you said in the last thread I confronted you in too. Psych 101 is suddenly coming back to me, denial much?

"Denial is the refusal to accept reality or fact, acting as if a painful event, thought or feeling did not exist. It is considered one of the most primitive of the defense mechanisms because it is characteristic of early childhood development."

You can read all about it here. I can simply link the thread in question for your (and everyone else's) viewing pleasure if you'd like me to jog your memory, everything still stands as it was originally in that thread. What are you gonna tell me next, you weren't blatantly dogpiling people with eun? Yeah, and I bet my very public denouncement of SJWs had absolutely nothing to do with either of them immediately leaving Brewster's and as a result breaking up said dogpile. :p To those who aren't in the know, it was as fun as it sounds.

You know, I'd respect you a lot more if you just manned up and admitted that no matter how hard you try you really can't justify your behavior or disposition in that thread. The vilification, bullying, and shameless hypocrisy embodies everything that's wrong with SJWs and the movement.

Last edited:
Yeah, this is what you said in the last thread I confronted you in too. Psych 101 is suddenly coming back to me, denial much?

"Denial is the refusal to accept reality or fact, acting as if a painful event, thought or feeling did not exist. It is considered one of the most primitive of the defense mechanisms because it is characteristic of early childhood development."

You can read all about it here. I can simply link the thread in question for your (and everyone else's) viewing pleasure if you'd like me to jog your memory, everything still stands as it was originally in that thread. What are you gonna tell me next, you weren't blatantly dogpiling people with eun? Yeah, and I bet my very public denouncement of SJWs had absolutely nothing to do with either of them immediately leaving Brewster's and as a result breaking up said dogpile. :p To those who aren't in the know, it was as fun as it sounds.

You know, I'd respect you a lot more if you just manned up and admitted that no matter how hard you try you really can't justify your behavior or disposition in that thread.

Yeah I did say it last time because I still don't remember lmao. That isn't denying anything it's literally just telling you that I don't remember this supposed thread. If you wanna link it go right ahead but I'm guessing it's some crap that happened in the ****posty days like over a year ago which you should probably get over by now

Anyways unpopular opinion blue eyes are overrated and I don't like chicken in wing form :)

Anyways unpopular opinion blue eyes are overrated and I don't like chicken in wing form :)

I prefer chicken thighs if this is about fried chicken. If it's not fried chicken, then any chicken is fine as long as it's boneless.

Yeah I did say it last time because I still don't remember lmao. That isn't denying anything it's literally just telling you that I don't remember this supposed thread. If you wanna link it go right ahead but I'm guessing it's some crap that happened in the ****posty days like over a year ago which you should probably get over by now

All I really want is for you to acknowledge how ****ty you were in said thread. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy taking pot-shots when the opportunity arises for a giggle but it'd be easier for the both of us if you bothered to owe up to it. :p Your call, you know how win my heart. <3

I prefer chicken thighs if this is about fried chicken. If it's not fried chicken, then any chicken is fine as long as it's boneless.

It's about any chicken. I just don't like eating wings it's too much effort and it's (usually) messy

- - - Post Merge - - -

All I really want is for you to acknowledge how ****ty you were in said thread. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy taking pot-shots when the opportunity arises for a giggle but it'd be easier for the both of us if you bothered to owe up to it. :p Your call, you know how win my heart. <3

I can't acknowledge anything in the thread because for the 10th time I don't remember it, lordt

UNPOPULAR OPINION: Collectibles go for way too much TBT, you need to poopsock the trade boards and sell sell sell to ever hope to afford a desirable one. Wait, that's not an unpopular opinion. :p

Unpopular opinion: Strangers that call out to dogs being walked by their owner or whistle at them/try to pet them without asking are the scum of society and, should that dog not be friendly with strangers and end up nipping them, the dog would still be the one at fault and could even possibly end up being put down. So I wish those sorts of people would disappear off the face of this earth.

Click your tongue and call over my dog. I dare you. She may not bite, but I will. LETS FIGHT!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back