• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont get people who drench their fries with a coat of dipping sauce instead of dipping each of them individually ;v;

-watermelon tastes extremely funky to me :(
-I really dislike the horror genre (idk if I have anxiety or I'm just plain scared of everything)
-cheese is better than candy
-despite my love of cheese, I consider cheesecake as the dessert equivalent of pineapples on a pizza *shrug*
-I don't like to sleep because I have nightmares
-I still think this world is racist because if a movie has a black or minority main character, it doesn't sell as well with the movie with the white main character
-I don't like to write Fanfiction, I would rather use my own world and my own characters. (It's great if you like Fanfiction, and I really appreciate you as much as any other writer. But amateurs who write original fiction constantly get little to no attention whatsoever in comparison. It's frustrating.)
-I don't like it when people say they hate children. It makes them sound like a villain from a Christmas movie.
-I want to have kids one day. Not soon, but when I'm 35-40.

I find gladiator battles and anything involving actual brutal fighting to be more entertaining to watch than modern sports.

I don't like anything chocolate flavor. Everytime I eat anything chocolatey, I get extremely sick.

I love City Folk. I spent so many hours of my childhood playing it. It holds a very special place in my heart because of this.

i dont get people who drench their fries with a coat of dipping sauce instead of dipping each of them individually ;v;

I agree with you when they use ketchup. That's just nasty.
But with gravy... you just HAVE TO cover them all. Like with poutine. <3

by innocent i don't mean the uwu kind i mean the "ah i don't know anything about the real world and its issues (sexism etc.) even tho i'm in my 20s"

I liked Sonic 06 and got a PS3 for it when I was younger since I played it at my friends house so much back in elementary school xD

I, like you, also don't really like Social Media
I hate, hate, HATE Hiyori Iki from Noragami
I don't think SAO was that great
I think humans in general really suck
Unlike the people at my school, I don't enjoy being used as a tool by other 'popular' (wtf does that even mean) people and following someone around like a drooling, pathetic lapdog.

Last edited:
I seriously prefer being pale. I view it as a rare thing now since everyone and their mom wants to be tan.

this one girl who had like orange skin and super blonde hair had the audacity to call me gross LMAO

she looked like a fking persimmon

Last edited:
this one girl who had like orange skin and super blonde hair had the audacity to call me gross LMAO

she looked like a fking persimmon

The orange skin is NOT hot whatsoever. I don't know ANYONE who thinks it's hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back