• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

My Tokyo Ghoul Fan art! (spoilers)

booshoe

Bells
Eto
Takatsuki Sen
One Eyed Owl

tumblr_nlkjpjXhBv1ra47g9o1_500.jpg

I freaking love this manga! It's full of personality, drama, action, and life-changing philosophies! The moment the first one ended and I learned about the truth about the titles, my mind was blown. I thought halfway was just a title pertaining the chapter. Turns out it was actually about the series itself.

I know it's in a seinin magazine(Weekly Young Jump), but to actually have the guts to pull this off. Think one step ahead of everyone, Ishida Sui-sensei is a genius!

Anyone else watching/reading this?

follow me on tumblr~
http://needmorecoinsdammit.tumblr.com/

ahhh i really like your lines and coloring hhhh <333 wonderful~~~

Thank you! It's still not enough though. My lines are still amateurish and the colors I used are just cheap watercolors. The one that comes in circle thingies. It has a powdery finish and the colors never stand out much.

I'd really love it if I can get multi-liners like KureColor or Copic Markers. Or maybe just high-grade watercolors since I'm beginning to love using watercolors too. Probably from reading too much Tokyo Ghoul. (lol)

Hope I didn't spoil you on this Shirohibiki~

Back