• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway My tiny naughty giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Isabelle
Black Hybrid Rose
White Cosmos
Dreamy Party Popper
Cherry (Fruit)
Blue Hybrid Rose
Spring Shamrock
Famous Mushroom
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (2799) +
Hello~ :)
One person who I call my baby bro and who's been helping me out got to Nintendo official judge of regional Pokemon tournament! I'm so happy, and yes, I want to celebrate it in my way. Here I'm going to hold my first and maybe last giveaway!
What I want to do is making him say "wtf!".
xD He's the one who usually NEVER says F-words btw. So. You leave a visitor message on his profile page, and I take it as your entry. I mean, he'll get surprised by getting lots of messages, haha!
OR
If you feel awkward to say something to a person who you don't know, here's another way to enter. I'd like you to help me improve the vocabulary in specific area, that is, cuss words! You tell me any words which I don't know yet. I'll take it as your entry. If you're hesitant to post it here, send it via PM~
attachment.php

f**k you
go f**k yourself
mother f**ker
pipsqueak
scumbag
f**khead
f**king b!tch
douchebag

:lemon: How to enter :lemon:

1. Post what you want from my trading thread. Or you can ask me to order any orderable item. ( Excluding throne/crown etc. ) One item per entry.
  2. I'll send you the link to my baby bro's profile page via PM.
  3. Let me know when you left a comment there!
  4. I'll deliver the item after checking your comment on his profile.
OR

1. Post what you want from my trading thread. Or you can ask me to order any orderable item. ( Excluding throne/crown etc. ) One item per entry.
  2. You tell me one word.
  3. I'll deliver the item probably after asking you how to use it etc.

:lemon: After I chose the winners :lemon:
When everything I've been hoarding is gone, I'll choose 10-30 winners, depending on how many people joined here though. Say, more than 10 people joined here.

1. I'll announce the winners' name with one number from zero to nine.
  2. I turn the roulette.
  3. If the roulette is pointing at 4, the winner #4 can choose either one prize from following prizes!
  4. You may come over and pick up the prize. And after that you turn the roulette at my room. There, the next person will be chosen!
Also.
If you are running cycling thread and giving away ANY villagers for free, you'll be automatically the winner.
Aaaaand one more thing. Please be aware, sometimes I'll be VERY busy with things irl.
Any questions? Ok, here you go, please choose one item from my trading thread!
attachment.php
Click here!
attachment.php

attachment.php
Prizes for final winners
attachment.php
7-11 set
Golden set
Princess set
Sweets set
Gorgeous set
Gracie set
Mermaid set
Cabana set
Snowman set
Bug set
Egg set
Balloon set
All Japanese exclusives
Red Ogre MaskBlue Ogre Mask
Throwing beans
Good Luck Sushi Roll
Rice Cake
Newsprintpaper Helmet
Bamboo Grass
Cucumber Horse
Eggplant Cow
Dango
New Year's Eve Noodles
All EU/NA exclusives
Cool Globe
Sailboat Model
Picnic Basket
Resetti Model
Wheat Bundle
Shamrock Hat
12-Grape Plate
Sparkling Cider
Veggie Basket
Wall Socks
Berliner
Complete legit art pieces to complete your museum
Complete fake art pieces
Complete fossile pieces to complete your museum
All mini dinosaur models
All four unorderable papers
All hybrid seed bags
Assorted island rares
Whirlpool bath
Sand castle
Treasure chest
Beach chair
Tropical vista wall
Tropical vista floor
Assorted island outfits
Kappa outfits( hat, shirt, pants )
Hibiscus hair pin
Yellow aloha tee
Muumuu
Flip-flop
Pink wet suit
Orange wet suit
Complete streetpass items
All unorderable DLCs
Kimbap plate
Tteok plate
Fedora chair
Pumpkin pie
Afternoon tea set
Hagoita
Shave's ice lamp
Yule log
Turkey dinner
100 assorted bush starts
100 assorted saplings
100 gold ores
100 assorted ores
20 each /
silver, ruby, amethyst, sapphire, emerald
Assorted trashes
5 each / tire, soda can, boots
10 each / lost items( mitten, book, paper bag, pouch )
100 assorted hybrid flowers * ... I'll ask your favor
daniduckyface - Fedora chair

Last edited:
Does a set count as one item? I'd like the bug set. Or if I can only have one can I have the beetle stool? If not, I'd like the resetting model.
What should I say on your bros page?

I think you forgot to link to his page? Or I completely missed it. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also wanted to add: Kudos for promoting cycling and giving away villagers! :D
Personally I don't cycle anymore because it takes so much time and in the past my internet was horrendous (I used to do powersaved villagers but that tends to take even more time, plus I frequently trade in my game cartridges when I'm pressed for cash, haha). I may actually pick up cycling again once I get another DS though, I'm feeling inspired! :D

Does a set count as one item? I'd like the bug set. Or if I can only have one can I have the beetle stool? If not, I'd like the resetting model.
What should I say on your bros page?
Hi :) Set doesnt count one item. Its gonna be a prize for winners.
And sure. Beetle chair.
Also anything is fine! If you wanna know something about him, ask away.

I'm on mobile so I'll pm you when I get home~
Thanks for joining here!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think you forgot to link to his page? Or I completely missed it. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also wanted to add: Kudos for promoting cycling and giving away villagers! :D
Personally I don't cycle anymore because it takes so much time and in the past my internet was horrendous (I used to do powersaved villagers but that tends to take even more time, plus I frequently trade in my game cartridges when I'm pressed for cash, haha). I may actually pick up cycling again once I get another DS though, I'm feeling inspired! :D

I'm not going to open his profile page here.
I'll send it via PM.
And oh I see. Let me check when I get home. c: Thank you!

Thank you for doing this! :) My first ever cuss word was b!tch@ss.. use it wisely! xD I would love the newsprint helmet!

I'm still at school, going to take my midterms soon, so I apologize if I'm posting too early! I will be available later today around 3PM PST!

Last edited:
Although intended in humour this is still inappropriate, so I'll close this here. Feel free to open a giveaway under other terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back