Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Zipper Sakura
My Melody Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (442) +
i'm selling it for 120 tbt :) please tell me if you'd like a message or not. thank you! sorry that's it's a little bit more expensive than the original price but i'm looking for this exact amount~

i'm really sorry but i heard there might be a restock today?! so i kind of wanted to sell it now just in case there does happen to be one and just in case i do happen to actually be there. so sorry!

i'm so sorry this is my first time sending a collectible, do i tick the 'no configuration' box ;_;? don't wanna do anything stupid

i'm so sorry this is my first time sending a collectible, do i tick the 'no configuration' box ;_;? don't wanna do anything stupid

No. Click the gift box

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah. Click the no configuration box

Last edited:
Just to warn you, the restock today is only of the popsicle and ice cream (50 of each) and it will be early afternoon pdt time

oh no, i'm sorry i didn't click it >.<! i'm such an idiot! is that a problem?! i'm so sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just to warn you, the restock today is only of the popsicle and ice cream (50 of each) and it will be early afternoon pdt time

oh realllly? aw hahaha i'm so dumb! thanks for telling me though :D!! i appreciate it!

It's not with collectibles. So it doesn't really matter.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The configuration doesn't do anything to collectibles.

ok i'm sorry, thanks so much for buying it :) i'm going to close this now! (i'll keep that in mind for future heh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back