My PokeWalker

SilentHopes

Swag Master
Bells
I'm just sliding it across my computer desk and getting steps.
You can also just hold it in your hand and swing your arm like you do when you walk.

Current Steps: 1210

Well, about 800 of that was actually walking.
I only got like 150 off of bouncing it like a hockey puck.

Rorato said:
Well, about 800 of that was actually walking.
I only got like 150 off of bouncing it like a hockey puck.
Ah. I just jumped on the exercise bike I own and did about 70 mins on that with a 20-30 min break inbetween and wound up with 200+ watts and most of my steps.

Last I checked I was at 10,000+ steps. I run everyday because of Track and Cross Country, so I put my Pokewalker to good use.

beehdaubs said:
Last I checked I was at 10,000+ steps. I run everyday because of Track and Cross Country, so I put my Pokewalker to good use.
When did you get yours, and what Pokemon is in it right now?

Nevermore said:
beehdaubs said:
I got mine this morning at about 10 AM. I currently have my Mareep in it. Trying to evolve it into Ampharos.

beehdaubs said:
Nevermore said:
beehdaubs said:
I got mine this morning at about 10 AM. I currently have my Mareep in it. Trying to evolve it into Ampharos.
It sucks that you can only gain one level per transfer.

I don't think cheating using the Pokewalker is good. It ruins the game and it means people have next to no life xD

Wait, so does it level up your Pokemon? If it does, I'll have some really good Pokemon. I walked a total of 14 miles this weekend to get ready for a trek this summer. XD

Back