• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying My New list of items of Welcome Amiibo !

I have the cool globe and I'm pretty sure I have the massive cake and the shopping basket as well (I'll check in a minute) - how much would you pay for those? :)

You prefere IGB or TBT ? :)

I'd prefer btb! And I just checked, I have the cool globe and shopping basket in my first town but the massive cake in my second.
So I can either only give you those two or, in case you'll be available in 1 1/2 - 2 hours, I can transfer the cake to my first town then a give you all three items :)

I'll take the three if it suits you! :)

I'll wait for you to transfer everything ^^
You talk about an hour, two o'clock in the morning? So from here hm ... 4 to 5 hours so from now on?

What do you think of 50TBT for the whole? :)
I will be available in any case!

I'll take the three if it suits you! :)

I'll wait for you to transfer everything ^^
You talk about an hour, two o'clock in the morning? So from here hm ... 4 to 5 hours so from now on?

What do you think of 50TBT for the whole? :)
I will be available in any case!

Oh no, I meant I'll be able to trade in an hour from now! And yeah, that price is fine! I'll let you know when I'm ready :)

Perfect ! :) I'm waiting :blush: I'll pay you went you say me it's good for comming :)

Back