My my...

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
The end of the school year is sure been a pain. Not only have we had 3 projects due in the same week but test after test after test. And it doesn't help that I've been addicted to Pokemon. Plus May is always a busy month in the scouting world.

Sure there may only be 17.5 days of school left but it really is becoming a burden. D:

Whoa...I think we have 17.5 days left too.

I finished the majority of my tests, though...

5 TESTS LEFT FOR ME.

:D

2 test on the Merchant of Venice (ugh, anti-semitic crap...) and 3 math tests, and I am done!

Bulerias said:
5 TESTS LEFT FOR ME.

2 test on the Merchant of Venice (ugh, anti-semitic crap...) and 3 math tests, and I am done!
I just read Merchant for my Brit Lit class... pretty crappy book... although I personally didn't think Shakespeare made it to be anti-Semetic, it's just that he made it realistic, and the people of the time were... and for all we know, Shakespeare didn't even make up that story.

DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
5 TESTS LEFT FOR ME.

I just read Merchant for my Brit Lit class... pretty crappy book... although I personally didn't think Shakespeare made it to be anti-Semetic, it's just that he made it realistic, and the people of the time were... and for all we know, Shakespeare didn't even make up that story.
Actually, he SPECIFICALLY made it because he was himself anti-semitic. I read it in another book...

Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
5 TESTS LEFT FOR ME.

Actually, he SPECIFICALLY made it because he was himself anti-semitic. I read it in another book...
He didn't make the story, though... he practically stole it from Christopher Marlot's (or maybe it's Marlowe) 'Jew of Malta'.

DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
5 TESTS LEFT FOR ME.

He didn't make the story, though... he practically stole it from Christopher Marlot's (or maybe it's Marlowe) 'Jew of Malta'.
That is true, but what he did was add fuel to the fire.

Back