• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling My Island Is Being Consumed By Flowers Help M

Blackpaws

Grey from Wishbone!
Bells
Feedback
100% (35) +
Selling flowers again! We have a lot, again. Mostly hybrids, a good amount of base roses, just ask and I can make sure I have them in stock!

I will reply to you when I'm ready for you to send me your dodo code, I will deliver flowers to you! (I will plant them in the first available space I see unless you ask otherwise)

1 NMT = 200k bells

I am also open to haggling. I really need these flowers gone :')

1 NMT per 5 flowers:
Orange Roses
Pink Roses
Purple Roses
Black Roses
Orange Pansies
Blue Pansies
Purple Mums
Pink Windflowers
Blue Windflowers
Purple Windflowers
Orange Hyacinths
Blue Hyacinths
Pink Hyacinths (lowish stock)
Purple Hyacinths
Pink Tulips (low stock)
Orange Tulips (low stock?)
Black Tulips
Pink Cosmos
Orange Lilies (low stock)

1 NMT per flower:
Blue Roses
Purple Pansies
Green Mums
Purple Tulips (low stock)

I have no other hybrid cosmos or lilies to sell! Sorry :(

Last edited:
If you need hybrid Cosmos I could trade you basically as many as you want for 2 Green Mums and 2 Purple Pansies!

If you need hybrid Cosmos I could trade you basically as many as you want for 2 Green Mums and 2 Purple Pansies!
Ahh I don't need them, I'm sorry! I'm happy to breed them myself but I just have no dang space Dx sooo many flowers

Ahh I don't need them, I'm sorry! I'm happy to breed them myself but I just have no dang space Dx sooo many flowers
I feel that. I have easily 100 Pink+Orange Cosmos that I don't need and I just want them gone. They're clogging up the front of my town. ;_;

I feel that. I have easily 100 Pink+Orange Cosmos that I don't need and I just want them gone. They're clogging up the front of my town. ;_;
It's the woooorst haha, they're so pretty but dang ;__; I wanna start decorating my island and i have absolutely no space... we are all drowning in flowers

Can I buy 2 blue roses, please?
Absolutely! 2NMT or 400k bells or whatever works, your choice! DM me a dodo code when ready c:
Post automatically merged:

Someday somebody will tell me how to bump :'3

Last edited:
Back