My favorite screenshots

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
8023223-Full.jpg

That's the last screenshot I took, as a goodbye shot.

4515543-Full.jpg

Part of some shots I was doing for the fun of it, and since it's high-resolution, great for sigs n'stuff.

4478560-Full.jpg

From a game of Rocket Race, an amazingly fun version of VIP, it's basically a constantly-changing race, with rockets to knock people around.

4478383-Full.jpg

This was an epic KOTH match with my clan on Construct, here I managed to find the only other person with a sword, and we clashed. I won, by the way.

4478352-Full.jpg

Same match, me and my teammate hiding in a bubble shield in the hill (I'm the elite, by the way)

4478241-Full.jpg

Shortly after getting shotgunned in the gut.

4478024-Full.jpg

Needlers have to be one of the most sexiest kills now.

1753556-Full.jpg

Great Rocket Race action shot, I'm the green gunner in the background there.

TheGremp said:
The graphics are amazing... it's not extremely realistic, but it looks brilliant.
These are all screenshots with anti-aliasing, I also stylized them by zooming the camera, so objects close to the viewer and objects far away have depth. But yes, the game does look very good, and its lack of a lot of detail and scenery makes a fair experience, while still giving a natural and interesting look.

Asymmetrical maps are more popular in Halo 3, and Valhalla is symmetrical, but has some differences.

Some more I found tucked in my service record....

5519813-Full.jpg

Triple kill with one laser blast on Sandtrap.

2595158-Full.jpg

My double headshot in a snipers match on Last Resort.

I abolutely love the 3rd Screenshot with the elites in a Rocket Race. Comedic backdrop with the flying Mongoose too.

That game can get pretty crazy.... I'm pretty sure they have a matchmaking playlist specifically for it now.

Man do I miss this game.

Fabio said:
How have none of you seen any in-game screenshots of the game? >_>
What are you talking about? I have seen some.

I've even played the game, which is better than any screenshot.

Fabio said:
How have none of you seen any in-game screenshots of the game? >_>
no, because I don't really like Halo 3 enough to actually care enough to look at screenshots.

I've played the game, but while I play, I don't really pay much attention to the graphics. When I'm dead, I might glance around and actually pay attention to the graphics, but only for like a split second, so I don't really get the whole thing.

These make great wallpapers by the way, the first pic on the first post is mine.

Some new ones of recent, not too many actual action shots from real games here....

13786322-Full.jpg

Me messing about on Forge got me this shot, which was my wallpaper for a while.

14756024-Full.jpg

A staged action shot on Sandtrap. I was dumb enough to put myself on the left side, where icons would cloud the view.

14884166-Full.jpg

The only shot here from a real game, my friend boarded a Banshee right as the pilot crashed into the wall and destroyed it, so through some glitch he stayed on even though it had been destroyed.

15128736-Full.jpg

From the new map Standoff, my current wallpaper.

I've gotten more into videos recently as opposed to screenshots, actually....

Back