• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My childhood has been spoiled

Micah

Retired Staff
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
ど
森
う
Cake
Cake
<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/-keOVH_ivTg&feature=PlayList&p=2C257BBBA6723D43&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=17'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/-keOVH_ivTg&feature=PlayList&p=2C257BBBA6723D43&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=17' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>

Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato were on Barney? That's just not right. 0_0

Found that out a long time ago. Who cares?
Barney always sucked anyway.

Pear said:
Tyeforce said:
You obviously don't have a little sister. :c
As for the topic, kinda creepy. :S
I have a little sister, back in Pennsylvania, lol. Hey, I wouldn't know who Pete Wentz was if it wasn't for her obsession with him. -_-;

I knew that, that is how they became best friends.

I loved Barney when I was little :) I could play the "I Love You" song on the piano.

It isn't very often.
KILL THE PURPLE ONE! Nah.
I knew that for awhile.

I don't watch Disney, I hardly know them.. But when I did, I looked at that like 4 years ago.. Haha, yeah I hated Barney. Teletubbies.. Oh my gosh. Teletubbies OWNED Barney.

Miranda said:
I didn't even know Barney was still on television.
Oh gawd, what kind of world would it be if Barney wasn't on?

Anyway, that's interesting, it's like how Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake were in the Mickey Mouse Club.

Rawburt said:
Miranda said:
I didn't even know Barney was still on television.
Oh gawd, what kind of world would it be if Barney wasn't on?

Anyway, that's interesting, it's like how Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake were in the Mickey Mouse Club.
I knew everything bad in the world came from Disney.

Back