Selling My catalog (most of it)

Yes! I guess you can go to MoogleKupo's town, since you're going to get the pants there. I have everything you asked.

Hi! How much would you be looking for:
Aurora Screen
Aries Rocking Chair
Capricorn Ornament
Full moon vanity
Gemini Closet
Leo Sculpture
Libra Scale

Hey! Can i get
Aries rocking chair
Bunk bed
Carriage
Conveyor belt sushi
Giant teddy bear
Lazy Susan table
Luxury car
Massive Cake
(I might take out some items sorry)

Last edited:
Don't worry! I guess that's 13 TBT (2 for each HHD and DLC item, 1 for the others)

Oh, also. I'd like to say that I'm selling these items too.

-Kiki and Lala bed
-Kiki and Lala sofa
-Almost every sweets item (except the chair)

For 5-10 TBT (except the sweets furniture, which is 20 TBT for it)

Hello, I'd like to have the giant stew pot and monitor tower, how much would that be?

Hi! May I please get the: Carp Banner, Ceramic Hot Pot, Full Moon Vanity, Kintaro Wig, Kokeshi Doll, Topknot Wig? How much do you think this would be by the way? :3

@Kyrieth Sorry, had to be afk. I'm pretty sure it makes 8 TBT. 4 TBT each DLC and HHD item.

@ MoogleKupo That makes 19 TBT! 2 for the Carp Banner and Kokeshi Doll, 1 for the Ceramic hot pot, 3 for each of the accesories and 4 for the DLC Vanity.

@Kyrieth Sorry, had to be afk. I'm pretty sure it makes 8 TBT. 4 TBT each DLC and HHD item.

@ MoogleKupo That makes 19 TBT! 2 for the Carp Banner and Kokeshi Doll, 1 for the Ceramic hot pot, 3 for each of the accesories and 4 for the DLC Vanity.

That's fine for me, can we connect?

Ok! I think the full furniture set comes to a total of 45TBT. Does that sound okay for you? I can lower it to 35/30 TBT

Back