• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Island Tour My Able Sisters is Selling some Cute Clothes (closed for now!)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Lumi-

🌸 Springtime Lesbian 🌸
Bells
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Leif
Feedback
100% (125) +
Closing my island for now! If anybody else is interested in coming just comment below or PM me and I can open up again later! I'm in EST time so Able Sisters closes in about three hours. 🥰

My Able Sisters are selling a couple of things but the highlights are:
Folk Shirt
Peacoat
Plushie Muffler Coat
Pleather Skirt
Sweater Dress
Nordic Socks (these are so cute omg 😭 💕 I love that you can see the socks peeking over your boots!)
Faux-fur Ankle Boots
Moccasin Boots

Kicks is here too! He's selling:
Paw Slippers (Light blue? Maybe they're white?)
Wooden Clogs (Red)
Kimono Sandals (Light brown with yellow straps)
Compression Tights (Black with light blue stripes)
Kiddie socks (Red & blue)
Aerobics Leggings (Green & blue)
Knapsack (Black)
Travel Pouch (Blue)
Impish Wings (Black)
Cloth Shoulder Bag (White)
Retro Sports Bag (Black)

You're also free to visit my Nooks, to talk to & visit my villagers as well (it's Murphy's birthday!) I only ask that you don't pick flowers, shake my trees, or take the extra DIY's without asking! Thank you 🥰 When you're here I'll probably be idle or just wandering around myself, so feel free to wander too!

Last edited:
I'll be playing for probably a half an hour but I can always open my town up again for you later if that's better! I'm on EST time though, so it's nearly 5 pm here and Able Sisters close at 9pm I think!

I tried it twice, so I think you may have put the DODO in incorrectly.

I’d like to visit as well please! I’d like to see Kick’s and give Murphy a gift of fruit. Christin from Windhill :)

The dodo didn't work, either I made a mistake... :whistle:

Oh no! Let me check, I've definitely written the wrong Dodo code before. I'm sorry! It was an X not a K, my bad 😅 Hopefully it's working now!

Oh no! Let me check, I've definitely written the wrong Dodo code before. I'm sorry! It was an X not a K, my bad 😅 Hopefully it's working now!

Yes I have no problem saying someone may have made a mistake because I know they'll have the chance soon to return the favour! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back