• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Musical Instruments Furniture!

MilezX

Oreo Ursine
Bells
Switch
7871-9588-4390
New Horizons Token
Yellow Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Ancient Candle
Feedback
100% (40) +
I'm making a little section of my island into a music stage, and am in need of other instruments I can use! I already have the Acoustic Guitar and Rock Guitar.

If by chance you have any other ones outside of those like a Piano or Mic Stand. I'd be glad to buy them off of you, feel free to name a price and we can negotiate from there!

I have a mic stand, an amp, and a pedal board. Interested in any?

I don't really know what's reasonable. How about 10k each?

I have a mic stand, an amp, and a pedal board. Interested in any?

I don't really know what's reasonable. How about 10k each?
Yeah! I'd be glad to take those for 50K in total! Say when you're ready and I'll send the Dodo Code!

Yeah! I'd be glad to take those for 50K in total! Say when you're ready and I'll send the Dodo Code!
Yep, I'm ready. My Nintendo name is Lex. Do we still have to friend each other to visit towns like in New Leaf?

Nope, just enter the the dodo code I send you in PM (private messaging) when selecting how to visit and you'll be on your way!

Back