• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Murder Mystery Mafia-Mafia Win

Holy

Dolby. WHAT.

DOLBY AND NESS.
WHAT
FFS I HAD YOU BOTH UGH

i quit mafia bye

jk im just salty af
dolby what happened to your obvious mafia play where you are afk the entire game and dont contribute
now youre even more dangerous ffs
maybe because his scum meta isn't that lawl. He legit had 8 post this whole game and most of them were fluff or agreeing :eyes:

THANK U PANDA AND FLESHY FOR FIGHTING FOR ME i love u both

gotta fight! even though I didn't exactly do a good job of it lmao

Thanks for hosting Daniel! this was such a game, so nerve racking and confusing but honestly great, looking forward to future games!!

Hey I was just having fun.

Still, you committed one of the taboos of being town: fake claiming without a good reason. What if you'd had not been shot? Obviously you would probably get lynched because you lied to town, and there was already another 3rd party claim.

Don't do that again, because I'm fairly certain its why Improper was lynched because everyone was so used to her crazy claims.

Still, you committed one of the taboos of being town: fake claiming without a good reason. What if you'd had not been shot? Obviously you would probably get lynched because you lied to town, and there was already another 3rd party claim.

Don't do that again, because I'm fairly certain its why Improper was lynched because everyone was so used to her crazy claims.

I won't do it again. But still the game was mafia sided.

when was my last crazy claim hmmm

I was important enough to be killed!

So all I did was stick up for Chrys, and then when I was killed you all still thought she was? Why would she have killed me if I was defending her spot in the mafia....

I'll be honest, the only reason town came close to nabbing one of us was mog's play. Otherwise u would have been perfectly content with lynching yourselves into defeat

was intense to watch, i had a feeling seroja would flip red tbh but ness and karla? oml

- - - Post Merge - - -

w h o is hosting next btw

i think having 3 mafia, but with 2 KP until only one mafioso is left would have made the game more balanced

I will say though, this has to be one of the best scum games I've won in a while. Most people thought I was town when I wasn't c:

Back