Buying MoriDB services for TBT and/or baskets of Perfect Pears/Apples!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyradelphie04

asian stereotype
Bells
Switch
1826-4475-2112
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (18) +
I hope it's okay that I'm posting this here, as it is a New Leaf related service...

I'm looking for somebody with time to spare and a willingness to make a bunch of lists, or "catalogs", on MoriDB for me. You would simply need to make me an account and more or less copy each of the lists [hats, accessories, furniture, art, gyroids, stationery, etc] that the website already has that I can edit as I get each item, deleting them off the list so I know what I don't have/what I need.

I know it's a long process, so I'll be glad to pay with TBT (does 100 seem fair? it can be negotiated) and/or some baskets of perfect fruit (I only have apples and pears available, but they sell well!).

Thank you in advance!!

I hope it's okay that I'm posting this here, as it is a New Leaf related service...

I'm looking for somebody with time to spare and a willingness to make a bunch of lists, or "catalogs", on MoriDB for me. You would simply need to make me an account and more or less copy each of the lists [hats, accessories, furniture, art, gyroids, stationery, etc] that the website already has that I can edit as I get each item, deleting them off the list so I know what I don't have/what I need.

I know it's a long process, so I'll be glad to pay with TBT (does 100 seem fair? it can be negotiated) and/or some baskets of perfect fruit (I only have apples and pears available, but they sell well!).

Thank you in advance!!
May I help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back