More Interactions with Pete

LemonInator

The duck lover
Bells
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Winter Mittens
In the new installment of Animal Crossing, I'd like to see more interactions with Pete.

This is because, whenever you see him it's exciting but all you can do is speak to him and that's it. I feel like there should be some sort of say minigame where you have to help him deliver letters or find all the letters he has dropped on the ground.

If you find them all then he could give you some of the post office only items.

What do you all think of this?

Update:
Maybe the game could have a Valentine's Day Event and helping Pete deliver letters could be apart of it. I don't know if Nintendo would allow that as they prefer everything to be all kid friendly and to not be focused on relationships etc. But I think this could be a cute idea as well.

Last edited:
Great idea. Or he could even start blabbing about other residents, divulging current informations on townsfolks (implying he reads letters).

Would love the ability to help deliver his letters! Maybe part of the gifts he gives you could be a cute post office type outfit with an adorable sidebag. :D

OOOH thats such a good idea. a valentines day event starring pete delivering love letters would be amazing. dont get me wrong i love the letter isabelle sends with the cake attached, but this would be much better hands down

Back