• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Molly the Normal Duck

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrispyCrisis

The Crisis in Crispy
Bells
Feedback
100% (59) +
Giving Away Molly
image.jpg
You Must:
-Tell me why you deserve to have her
-Have Graphic Dreamie Proof

Ends In 2 Hours
I am going to pick the Winner :)

I'm also looking for these items:
-Card Table
-Card Sofa
-Card Screen

Last edited:
Absolutely love Molly she is soooo cute, she would fit into Paradise so nicely. I think I deserve Molly as I've been looking for her and had her named as a dreamie in my profile for so long..

I have the cardboard screen, but not the rest is there anything else you would like?

Last edited:
Don't really know what graphic proof means? Kinda new here.
Well ever since I got my first town I've loved her so much, but she was just never available and I never saw auctions for her anywhere, so eventually I got 10 villagers and decided to keep them all, and wasn't able to have Molly, but now that I have a second town, I'm really wanting her to move in and join the fun : - ).

Graphic Dreamie Proof is the like the one in cb987654 :D
Bigkid: I don't see where she is in your profile :eek:?

Dream villagers :). In basic info.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have "won" Molly several times on this site only to be let down because they "accidentally voided her" and would love her to be able to live in my town. :blush:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back