• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking For Moe the lazy cat

Aali

ACNL still rules me
Bells
Lump of Coal
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (92) +
Will pay TBT for him, I'd like to get him before 14th before my next villager moves and I'm back down to 8.

I recently did an exchange to get his amiibo card. If no-one offers to help you out before I receive it in a few days, then I can move him into my second town and put him into boxes for you. Is 20 tbt bells fair?

I recently did an exchange to get his amiibo card. If no-one offers to help you out before I receive it in a few days, then I can move him into my second town and put him into boxes for you. Is 20 tbt bells fair?

Yes! Thank you!

Hey. I received a few amiibo cards this afternoon, including Moe! I've scanned him in. Will you be able to pick him up today, or sometime tomorrow?

Back