• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Modern Wood, Minimalist, Alpine, & Various Items

Treeport

Bells
Feedback
100% (22) +
My pricing is simple: Double and half what the item costs. If it costs 1400, I'll pay 3500 (1400 + 1400 + 700). I'll also round up so 3500 would become 4000.

- Modern Wood Sofa*

- Minimalist Bed*
- Minimalist Chair
- Minimalist Dresser*
- Minimalist Table
- Minimalist Wardrobe

- Alpine Bed
- Alpine Chair
- Alpine Dresser*
- Alpine Lamp
- Alpine Shelf
- Large Alpine Table

- Bath Mat
- Spa Chair
- Washbasin (spa)

- Dishwasher
- Medicine Chest
- Freezer
- Nutcracker
- Shower Stall
- Washer/Dryer
- Toaster

*been ordered, but not yet received

Last edited:
I have the Alpine Closet, Alpine Kitchen Cart, Neutral Floor, Neutral Wall, Lotus Lamp, Bathtub, Washbasin, and Tapestry if you want.

Last edited:
No it's not the spa version, it's the one that looks like a little bowl.

No it's not the spa version, it's the one that looks like a little bowl.
Okay, nevermind on that one then.

But I will take the other stuff for 29,000 bells.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, the egg basket and Yule log aren't orderable..How are you going to price them?
Oh, I was going off of moridb and it said they were. Um, IDK about them then. I've removed them from the list, but if you have a price you want for them, I'll consider it.

Okay! I have you added so whenever you're ready, I have my gates open :3

I have an alpine low table, but it's been modded to a darker wood color by Cyrus. Is that okay?

Come to mine, please. Just give me a sec to register you and find the item in my closet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ready when you are!

Oh I also just got a hold of the Modern Wood Flooring, Modern Wood Wall, Kitchen Corner, and Flat-Screen TV as well if you want to trade again :3

Back