• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Modern Set

Mayor Moon

Queen Of The Stalk Market
Bells
Switch
7022-7204-0157
Summer Shell
Pear (Fruit)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Feedback
100% (7) +
Any way I could touch trade or possibly buy all 13 pieces of the modern set off of someone? I already have the desk, end table, and the dresser, but I don’t feel like waiting until the rest comes into the stores. Please LMK if you’re available!!

Hiya! I can sell you whatever you don't have for 1 TBT a piece. :giggle:
Perfect! Here’s what I need:
Modern Bed
Modern Cabinet
Modern Chair
Modern Lamp
Modern Sofa
Modern Wall Clock
Modern Wardrobe
and then the wall and floor!!
(can you walk me how to transfer TBT please? I haven’t logged into here since like 2021 and I’m at a loss LOL)

Perfect! Here’s what I need:
Modern Bed
Modern Cabinet
Modern Chair
Modern Lamp
Modern Sofa
Modern Wall Clock
Modern Wardrobe
and then the wall and floor!!
(can you walk me how to transfer TBT please? I haven’t logged into here since like 2021 and I’m at a loss LOL)
No problem! The sidebar by my posts shows the number of bells I have. You click on the amount and it brings up a form to donate. Just type in the number of bells you're sending and click donate. Sorry if that isn't detailed enough. If you have any more questions, I'm happy to help!

No problem! The sidebar by my posts shows the number of bells I have. You click on the amount and it brings up a form to donate. Just type in the number of bells you're sending and click donate. Sorry if that isn't detailed enough. If you have any more questions, I'm happy to help!
Thank you!! My DS friend code is 1392-4715-8139, LMK when you’re available to trade! Is it ok if I pay you after/while doing it or would you rather it in advance?

Back