• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling ♫ Mochi Cycling ♫ [IN: Daisy; BOXES: Sprinkle] OFFLINE

Question about reserving
If it is a Tier 1 and you pay for 10TBT reservation, do you get to get the Tier 1 villager when in boxes or will you just be notified?
When you reserve any tier villager that means I will PM you when they are in boxes and give you 6 hours to claim them. If you do not reply back to me in that time frame that villager will then either be voided or auctioned off.
Hope this helps c:

lucky has been adopted, maelle and groucho was autovoided and so will hans.
shari, drake, and coco have moved into mochi.

Last edited:
If no one has reserved Mira can I? I can pay the 150TBT for her when the time comes as well. Or the IGB whichever you prefer.

Hans was autovoided and Hippeux has moved in.
Bonbon is leaving and is FREE! I'm giving her 20 minutes until voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If no one has reserved Mira can I? I can pay the 150TBT for her when the time comes as well. Or the IGB whichever you prefer.

yes you can reserve her! to make it easier you can pay with TBT c: as of right now please send 10 tbt with "Reserving for Mira"

- - - Post Merge - - -

bonbon has been voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

drake is in boxes and elise has moved in
going to take a break for now c:

coco has been adopted, pate has moved in
mira is now on the move (and her reserver will be contacted) and moe has set himself in mochi

mira has been adopted, hippuex has been autovoided
sprinkle has moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

shari has been autovoided and olivia has moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

vladimir has been autovoided, olaf is in

- - - Post Merge - - -

elise has been voided
fuchsia has moved in

Ill take fuschia.. How much?

shes going for 4m IGB or 150 TBT! since she's not moving yet, however, to get her you can reserve her which costs 10tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

sprinkle is moving (5m IGB or 250 TBT), going to give her an hour til voided and daisy has moved in c: notifying her lurkers

Last edited:
my apologies for the late replies i had to eat something i was starving haha

LURKING FOR DAISY! :O

ah... you needed to have asked me first and ellienoise asked to reserve first but you sent me the tbt
im going to refund you but please read my rules/reservations next time!

Back