• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling ♫ Mochi Cycling ♫ [IN: Daisy; BOXES: Sprinkle] OFFLINE

Cherri Buu

gay and afraid
Bells
Feedback
100% (18) +
(Let?s try this again-)

Hello and welcome to Mochi Cycling! I got myself another copy of ACNL and decided to start a cycling town!
I am doing Fool-Proof cycling so this will be fast. Also note I do go to school and won't be cycling everyday.

PLEASE ADD THIS FC 3754-6466-3359 WHEN TRADING
VillagerTierPrice
FaunaTier 1Reserved for babybabybaby
Sprinkle (BOXES)Tier 25m IGB or 250 TBT
FuchsiaTier 34m IGB or 150 TBT
MoeTier 4Reserved for 00jachna
OliviaTier 4Free
DaisyTier 4Reserved for ellienoise
PateTier 5AV
VicTier 5AV
JittersTier 5AV

IGB = In game bells
TBT = Currency used in the forums (under your name where it says bells)
AV = Auto-void
You CAN take a villager off AV.

Rules
Don?t wander off!
Don?t touch the flowers or weeds.
Please follow me to the villagers house.
When you are done please say so (and a thank you would be nice as well).

Reservations

10 TBT to reserve a villager regardless of tier.
Although most Tier 1 villagers will be auctioned you CAN reserve them!
I will PM you when your reserved villager is in boxes.
If you have reserved a villager I will be holding them for 6 extra hours.
PLEASE ONLY RESERVE A VILLAGER THAT I HAVE IN MY TOWN (my list will stay updated).
Please tell me in the forum that you want to reserve a villager and I will give the okay to send the TBT.
When you reserve a villager it takes off some of what you pay with TBT, with IGB it does not change anything. (ex. A villager is 150 TBT, if you reserve them, when the time comes, you will only have to pay 140 TBT. If you reserve a villager and decide to pay IGB then you will have to pay full.)

Lurking
It is okay to lurk but I?m? really bad at keeping track of things so I apologize profusely in advance!
Lurkers will be told through VM that a villager has moved in and when they are in boxes and are given 10 minutes to claim them before anyone else.
Please tell me when you are not lurking for a villager anymore!
For Tier 1 villagers I will notify the lurkers of the auction thread.
PLEASE HAVE THE SPACE FOR THE VILLAGER. I WILL NOT WAIT FOR YOU TO MOVE PEOPLE OUT. I?M SORRY!

Maple, Daisy, Fauna - bellsbeforebros
Lyman - Rasumii
Julian - PinkWater
Lily, Cookie - Ninetees
Barold - kesttang
Any deer villagers - KelseyHendrix
Annabelle - chelly

Last edited:
sent a VM for kyle!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lurking for Maple, Daisy and Fauna

noted! thank you c:!

- - - Post Merge - - -

the person who wanted kyle has not replied to me yet. i am still open for other takers! i don't want this wolf to get voided but if no one offers in 20 minutes i have no choice :c

lurking for fauna
or could i reserve her?? idk how this actually worKS, but ill pay 400tbt for her :)

lurking for fauna
or could i reserve her?? idk how this actually worKS, but ill pay 400tbt for her :)

if you lurk for her i will tell you when she is in boxes and give a link to the auction thread
if you reserve her i will hold her for you for 6 hours from when she gets into boxes
for reserving it is only 10 TBT, when the time comes to pick her up, you send the rest (in this case, if you are offering 400, you would send me 390)
if you have any more questions you can ask!

ok thats what i thought! thx!:lemon: could i reserve her then or is my offer too low?

yes you can reserve her! just send the TBT as asked in the main post and I will put her as reserved! (your offer is just fine! just send me 10 TBT for right now)

Lurking for Roscoe!

I am not sure if I have enough TBT to reserve him because I'm newish or I would. If I accumulate it by the time he's available then I will definitely reserve him.
Otherwise I definitely have the 1 million IGB and will happily increase the bid if someone else decides to go after him. XD

Thank you!

- Kal

Punchy has been adopted and in moves in Joey (unoriginal)

Roscoe is in boxes (1m IGB or 100 TBT) and his lurkers have been notified!

Any questions please feel free to ask.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since I have not heard a message back from his lurkers in 10 minutes Roscoe is open for anyone.
He will be voided in 30 minutes!

Punchy has been adopted and in moves in Joey (unoriginal)

Roscoe is in boxes (1m IGB or 100 TBT) and his lurkers have been notified!

Any questions please feel free to ask.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since I have not heard a message back from his lurkers in 10 minutes Roscoe is open for anyone.
He will be voided in 30 minutes!

I will take him! Just let me plug in the game etc and add your FC.

Mine is: 5429 -9506 - 6909

noted c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

added. gates are open!

Alright, about to come over. Sorry for the delay! This is my first exchange so had to dump items and get the money out of the bank!

- - - Post Merge - - -

noted c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

added. gates are open!

Doesn't say your town is available to visit on my list.

Your FC is: 0748-4513-7169 Correct?

Alright, about to come over. Sorry for the delay! This is my first exchange so had to dump items and get the money out of the bank!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Doesn't say your town is available to visit on my list.

Your FC is: 0748-4513-7169 Correct?

you added the wrong one :c!
the fc is 3754-6466-3359

- - - Post Merge - - -

Roscoe has been adopted!

Back