• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling ♫ Mochi Cycling ♫ [IN: Daisy; BOXES: Sprinkle] OFFLINE

merry has been adopted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

lyman is in boxes and snake has come hissing in the town of mochi!

lyman's lurkers have been notified and are given 30 minutes to reply

lyman has been voided!

- - - Post Merge - - -

snake is now in boxes and pango has moved in!
snake has 30 minutes until he is voided

goooooood morning everyone! time to get down and cycle for a bit until i go shopping c:

snake has been voided, joey is in boxes and stitches has moved into mochi!
joey will be given 15 minutes until he is sent to the void.

- - - Post Merge - - -

joey has been voided!

aww I'd like to reserve stitches, but I don't think I would have enough to offer ;3; about how much IGB would you like?

pango is moving but has been auto-voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

aww I'd like to reserve stitches, but I don't think I would have enough to offer ;3; about how much IGB would you like?

to reserve stitches it is 10 TBT (if you look under your icon it should say posts and then bells under that so you have 186 bells! you can reserve him if you wish)
as for how much im looking for, considering he is tier 1 and is number 2, im looking for 15-20m IGB (the more bells the more likely you will get him)

Okay! I'll like to reserve him then c: if that's okay

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, I can reserve and when he's in boxes I offer the 15-20mil IGB?

Last edited:
Okay! I'll like to reserve him then c:

he is... actually in boxes right now (that was fast)
since you wanted to reserve him before he was in boxes you can still do so and get him automatically (no auction thread)
if you would like to do that please send me 10 TBT u o u

Joey is so cute <3 I hope he can find a loving home :)

wow, super fast lol I don't think I have enough >< atm I can offer all my tbt and 8mil IGB. If that's not enough, it's okay! You could just auction him then c:

wow, super fast lol I don't think I have enough >< atm I can offer all my tbt and 8mil IGB. If that's not enough, it's okay! You could just auction him then c:

since you did not reserve him (you cannot do so anymore, sorry!) i will set up an auction thread (will be linked on the first post when set up) you can try your hand there if you wish!

sylvia has been auto-voided, lucky has moved in and as soon as he got here he's moving out with bonbon hopping her way into mochi! his auction thread will be posted in the original post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i will be offline until lucky is gone!

Question about reserving
If it is a Tier 1 and you pay for 10TBT reservation, do you get to get the Tier 1 villager when in boxes or will you just be notified?

Back