• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Buying Missing Items

STift1981

Bells
Pavé
Tasty Cake
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (59) +
My catalog is getting close to being completed, but I still have some missing items: seasonal clothes, hats, furniture. Any reorderables I'll be happy to pay for. Rare or dlcs I'm willing to negotiate.

Dapper shirt
Blue plaid shirt
Blue argyle tank
Dogtooth pants (not tan dogtooth)
Classic dress
Dapper dress

School cap
White school cap
Kintaro wig
Red-horned hat

Buffet server
Hibiscus clock
Soft-drink display
Sandwich display
24-hour shop counter
Barbecue bed

Last edited:
6-hour-shop? xD did you mean 24*? 6 hours convenience stores will probably not make a very good business.. lol

It's what the 711 items are called in my game guide. Boy, primagames needs to hire some good editors.

i have a fern shirt i believe

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup i have it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have any items for trade cause im cataloging too

I can sell you the 24-hour shop uniform, 24-hour shop model, and 24-hour shop sign! You can name a price you think is reasonable lol, I'm bad with pricing.

i have a fern shirt i believe

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup i have it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have any items for trade cause im cataloging too

Which items are you looking for? If I can, I can order them for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can sell you the 24-hour shop uniform, 24-hour shop model, and 24-hour shop sign! You can name a price you think is reasonable lol, I'm bad with pricing.

Hmm...let's see...since they are rare and unorderable, how does 50k per item sound?

I could let you catalog my stripe dress or give it to you if you really really want to keep it. XD

My gate is open ;) I brought my rice cooker as well for cataloging.

Last edited:
Back