Selling Miscellaneous (Plush, Christmas, LNY, Villagers, Eggs) + [TRADING] Always Open!

Hi! I have an Isabelle with a time stamp of Nov 17, 2017 at 8:55 PM. Would that time stamp work for you? Thanks!
Yes that would work! I can send over 800 TBT!

Another Isabelle coming ur way ! Mine is Nov 8th, 2017 :) I would also love a cute doodle of yours! (should I DM you about it?)
Lmk if you accept and will send the collectible asap!
Yes please! I'll send you 800 TBT. Please send me a DM and we can talk about doodle ;)

Yes that would work! I can send over 800 TBT!

Yes please! I'll send you 800 TBT. Please send me a DM and we can talk about doodle ;)
I'm sorry I didn't reply yesterday. I was celebrating Mother's Day with my family. Thank you for the TBT! I'll send Isabelle asap. I was wondering if I might request a doodle? Your art is adorable! Thank you!

I'm sorry I didn't reply yesterday. I was celebrating Mother's Day with my family. Thank you for the TBT! I'll send Isabelle asap. I was wondering if I might request a doodle? Your art is adorable! Thank you!
yes please send me a dm!

lowered some prices. I'm not in a giant rush to sell but hopefully the updated prices help :)

Hello amemome!

Might I please trade my Cobweb Halloweaster Egg (dated Nov 2, 2020 at 9:35 PM) for your Cobweb Halloweaster Egg (dated Nov 1, 2020 at 6:43 PM)?

Hello amemome!

Might I please trade my Cobweb Halloweaster Egg (dated Nov 2, 2020 at 9:35 PM) for your Cobweb Halloweaster Egg (dated Nov 1, 2020 at 6:43 PM)?
Yes of course! Let me know if you want a message. I don't need a message on my egg!

added my orange balloon to the date tradeable collectibles list. :) and still selling!

Do you still have Vesta? If so, I would love to buy her! 🙂
Edit: Would you sell the 2 Christmas stockings for 5TBT each? If it's not enough that's ok! 👍

Do you still have Vesta? If so, I would love to buy her! 🙂
Edit: Would you sell the 2 Christmas stockings for 5TBT each? If it's not enough that's ok! 👍
i do! and i can do that for the christmas stockings. if you let me know what timestamps you want for the christmas stockings + if you want messages on vesta or either/both stockings, please also let me know!

i do! and i can do that for the christmas stockings. if you let me know what timestamps you want for the christmas stockings + if you want messages on vesta or either/both stockings, please also let me know!
Brilliant! Could I please have the 18 and 20 Dec, Christmas stockings? Could you put on one of the stockings
🎄 Merry Christmas 🎄
and the other
🎅 Santa Claus is Coming to Town 🎅
For Vesta
No sweater off my back

Thank you! Just going to send TBT. 🙂

Back