• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Miscellaneous (Plush, Christmas, LNY, Villagers, Eggs) + [TRADING] Always Open!

Hi! I have an Isabelle with a time stamp of Nov 17, 2017 at 8:55 PM. Would that time stamp work for you? Thanks!
Yes that would work! I can send over 800 TBT!

Another Isabelle coming ur way ! Mine is Nov 8th, 2017 :) I would also love a cute doodle of yours! (should I DM you about it?)
Lmk if you accept and will send the collectible asap!
Yes please! I'll send you 800 TBT. Please send me a DM and we can talk about doodle ;)

Yes please! I'll send you 800 TBT. Please send me a DM and we can talk about doodle ;)
Thanks so much!! sorry for late-ish response :~) sending collectible now and will DM

I'm sorry I didn't reply yesterday. I was celebrating Mother's Day with my family. Thank you for the TBT! I'll send Isabelle asap. I was wondering if I might request a doodle? Your art is adorable! Thank you!

I'm sorry I didn't reply yesterday. I was celebrating Mother's Day with my family. Thank you for the TBT! I'll send Isabelle asap. I was wondering if I might request a doodle? Your art is adorable! Thank you!
yes please send me a dm!

lowered some prices. I'm not in a giant rush to sell but hopefully the updated prices help :)

Hello amemome!

Might I please trade my Cobweb Halloweaster Egg (dated Nov 2, 2020 at 9:35 PM) for your Cobweb Halloweaster Egg (dated Nov 1, 2020 at 6:43 PM)?

Hello amemome!

Might I please trade my Cobweb Halloweaster Egg (dated Nov 2, 2020 at 9:35 PM) for your Cobweb Halloweaster Egg (dated Nov 1, 2020 at 6:43 PM)?
Yes of course! Let me know if you want a message. I don't need a message on my egg!

added my orange balloon to the date tradeable collectibles list. :) and still selling!

Do you still have Vesta? If so, I would love to buy her! 🙂
Edit: Would you sell the 2 Christmas stockings for 5TBT each? If it's not enough that's ok! 👍

Do you still have Vesta? If so, I would love to buy her! 🙂
Edit: Would you sell the 2 Christmas stockings for 5TBT each? If it's not enough that's ok! 👍
i do! and i can do that for the christmas stockings. if you let me know what timestamps you want for the christmas stockings + if you want messages on vesta or either/both stockings, please also let me know!

i do! and i can do that for the christmas stockings. if you let me know what timestamps you want for the christmas stockings + if you want messages on vesta or either/both stockings, please also let me know!
Brilliant! Could I please have the 18 and 20 Dec, Christmas stockings? Could you put on one of the stockings
🎄 Merry Christmas 🎄
and the other
🎅 Santa Claus is Coming to Town 🎅
For Vesta
No sweater off my back

Thank you! Just going to send TBT. 🙂

Back