• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Mira (original clothes + house)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Citrus

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi! So this is my first time really using my TBT account, so I apologize if I'm doing something wrong. If I am, please let me know!

After playing for a bit I noticed my villagers talked about Mira moving away, and since I've heard that she's fairly popular, I wanted to sell her for around 10 TBT bells. She has her original catchphrase, furniture, and clothes. I haven't given her any letters as well.
However, I'm also looking for the star signs furniture pieces, so I would very much like it if I could catalog them (or just recieve them, I don't mind either way)! I would however very much prefer both.. ;u;

Mira, at the moment, is not in boxes.
I will provide multiple pictures if needed (probably somewhere like imgur though... You need bells to upload here apparently. :().

Edit: I accidentally wrote 100 bells instead of 10 ;;;

Last edited:
MIRA IS NOW IN BOXES!

She will be voided if no one makes an offer probably in 3 hours as of writing this post!

Mira has now moved out of my town! I feel kinda bad that she couldn't find a good home, but oh well. What can you do ^^;;

Maybe next time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back